Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Initial UCC1 dated 2010-05-13, Debtor: Bo Wah Realty Corp., Secured Party: Fannie Mae, Assignee: View Document
- Initial UCC1 dated 1999-09-28, Debtor: Bo Wah Realty Corp., Secured Party: Independence Community Bank, Assignee: View Document
- Bo Wah Realty Corp. took a mortgage for $499,000.00 from Independence Community Bank on 1999-08-13. View Document
- Bo Wah Realty Corp Satisfied their Mortgage with Bje Realty Corp on 1993-10-22. View Document
- On 1980-11-13 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Bje Rlty Corp to Jacob Etal Leib & Samuel Pilcer. View Document
- Bo Wah Rlty Corp took a mortgage for $0.00 from Bje Rlty Corp on 1980-10-03. View Document
- Bje Rlty Corp sold this property to Bewah Rlty Corp for $0.00 on 1980-10-03. View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $0.00 dated 1972-10-27 between B J E Realty Corp and Harlem Savings Bank View Document
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on Sept. 9, 2015 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2016.
- Corporate Owner: Bo Wah Realty Corp, 88-21A 53 Avenue, Elmhurst, NY 11373
- Managing Agent: Adam Hui, 88-21A 53 Avenue, Elmhurst, NY 11373
- Head Officer: Adam Hui, 88-21A 53 Avenue, Elmhurst, NY 11373
- Officer: Amy Hui, 88-21A 53 Avenue, Elmhurst, NY 11373
- Shareholder: Adam Hui, 82-21A 53Rd Avenue, Elmhurst, NY 11373
- Site Manager: Juan Martinez,
- 160 Audubon Ave, 10033
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 100.0ft x 100.0ft
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 3.44
Max 34,400.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -11,026.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 65,000.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 19,574.0 sq. ft.
- Elevator Apartments
- Elevator Apt; Semi-Fireproof Without Stores
- Land Use
- Multi-Family Elevator Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
- Full Basement Below Grade
This property is located in the 33rd Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 33rd Precinct saw 555 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 33rd Precinct saw 460 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.