Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Zoning Lot Description (Other Documents) was filed on 2016-04-26. Parties: New York University View Document
- Certificate (Other Documents) was filed on 2016-04-26. Parties: First American Title Insurance Company View Document
- Termination Of Lease Or Memo (Other Documents) was filed on 2015-06-04. Parties: New York University, New York University View Document
- New York University Real Estate Corporation sold this property to New York University for $0.00 on 2015-04-30. View Document
- Correction Deed filed 2008-07-15 View Document
- New York University leased this property from New York University Real Estate Corporation on 2008-06-12 View Document
- On 2001-06-18 a mortgage on this property was transferred from New York University to Inc. New York Universityreal Estate Corporation. View Document
- New York Universityschool Of Law Foundation & Law Center Foundation sold this property to Inc. New York Universityreal Estate Corporation for $0.00 on 2001-05-01. View Document
- Allan J. Riley Satisfied their Mortgage with Sailors' Snug Harbor on 2001-06-18. View Document
- A Miscellaneous legal document filed on 1994-07-27. Parties: Dilorenzo Associates & 1031 Management Corp. View Document
- 1031 Management Corp & Dilorenzo Associates sold this property to Law Center Foundation for $0.00 on 1994-07-21. View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $0.00 dated 1994-07-27 between Law Center Foundation and New York University View Document
- On 1994-07-27 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Trustees Of The Sailors' Snug Harbor In The Nyc to New York University. View Document
- Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 1988-09-12. Parties: 1031 Management Corp View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $0.00 dated 1986-07-25 between Sailors' Snug Harbortr/ and 1031 Management Corp View Document
- 1031 Management Corp took a mortgage for $1,380,000.00 from Sailors' Snug Harbortr/ on 1986-07-25. View Document
- Sailor'S Snug Harbortr/ sold this property to 1031 Management Corp for $0.00 on 1986-06-27. View Document
- 1031 Nominee Corp. sold this property to 1031 Management Corp. for $0.00 on 1985-07-15. View Document
- Allan J Riley sold this property to 1031 Moninee Corp for $0.00 on 1985-07-15. View Document
- Allan J. Riley sold this property to Ltd. Mla Propperties for $0.00 on 1985-02-07. View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $0.00 dated 1984-01-11 between Allan J. Riley and Trustees/Sailors Etc. View Document
- Allan J. Riley took a mortgage for $241,000.00 from Trustees/Sailors Etc. on 1984-01-11. View Document
- Allan J. Riley took a mortgage for $1,139,000.00 from Trustees/Sailor'S Etc. on 1983-06-01. View Document
- Trustees/Sailors'Etc. sold this property to Allan J. Riley for $0.00 on 1983-05-24. View Document
- A Miscellaneous legal document filed on 1969-04-29. Parties: Greenwich Vllg Hstrcdst View Document
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on Sept. 1, 2015 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2016.
- Corporate Owner: Nyu Real Estate Corp, 70 Washington Sq South, New York, NY 10012
- Managing Agent: New York University, Franklin Diaz, 2 Washington Sq Village #1-0, New York, NY 10012
- Head Officer: Alison Leary, 10 Astor Place #7TH FL, New York, NY 10003
- Officer: David Alonso, 10 Astor Place #6TH FL, New York, NY 10003
- Site Manager: Franklin Diaz,
- 16 E 8th St, 10003
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 25.0ft x 120.0ft
- Historic District
- Greenwich Village
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Split Zoning
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 6.02
Max 18,060.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 16,885.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 2.0
Max 6,000.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 4,825.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 19,500.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 18,325.0 sq. ft.
- Land Use
- Public Facilities & Institutions
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 6th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 6th Precinct saw 2062 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 6th Precinct saw 346 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.