Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- On 2011-04-11 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Dovenmuehle Mortgage Company L.P to M & T Investment Group. View Document
- On 1995-01-26 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Chase Manhattan Mortgage Corporation to Dovenmuehle Mortgagecompany L.P.. View Document
- Jonathan B. Wimpenny & Nancy Lee was granted Power of Attorney for 18 East 12 St Cd Bd/Mgrs on 1994-01-13 View Document
- Jonathan B. Wimpenny & Nancy Lee took a mortgage for $177,700.00 from Chase Home Mortgagecorporation on 1994-01-13. View Document
- East New York Savings Bank sold this property to Jonathan B. Wimpenny & Nancy Lee for $0.00 on 1993-12-14. View Document
- Paul Ref Sklar & George H. Def Cohen sold this property to East New York Svgs Bk for $0.00 on 1993-07-08. View Document
- A Miscellaneous legal document filed on 1991-03-12. Parties: 18 East 12 St Cd Bd/Mgrs View Document
- A Miscellaneous legal document filed on 1991-02-27. Parties: 18 East 12 St Cd Bd/Mgrs View Document
- George H Cohen took a mortgage for $35,500.00 from Goldome on 1987-10-27. View Document
- On 1987-07-08 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Dime Savings Bank to East New York Savings Bk. View Document
- Release dated 1987-05-11 between J.R.S. Equities Ltd & Elise Goodfriend & Susasn Goodfriend & Nancy Goodfriend and 16-20 Realty Associates View Document
- Release dated 1987-05-11 between Bank Leumi Tr Co Ny and 16-20 Realty Associates View Document
- Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 1986-04-28. Parties: 18 East 12Th St Condo View Document
- Release dated 1985-10-25 between Bank Leumi Tr Co Ny and 16-20 Realty Assocs View Document
- Release dated 1985-10-25 between J.R.S. Equities Ltd. and Susan Goodfriend & Elise Goodfriend & Nancy Goodfriend View Document
- George H Cohen took a mortgage for $233,600.00 from Fsb Dime Savings Bk/Ny on 1985-09-13. View Document
- 16-20 Realty Assocs sold this property to George H Cohen for $0.00 on 1985-09-03. View Document
- George H. Cohen was granted Power of Attorney for 18 East 12 St Cd Bd/Mgrs on 1985-09-13 View Document
- Maps filed 1985-08-29 View Document
- Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 1985-08-29. Parties: 16-20 Realty Associates View Document
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on Aug. 18, 2016 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2017.
- Corporate Owner: 18 East 12Th St Condominium, 9 East 38Th Street #6, New York, NY 10016
- Managing Agent: Maxwell Kates Inc, Jared Zolna, 9 East 38Th Street #6, New York, NY 10016
- Head Officer: Phil Hecht, 9 East 38Th Street #6, New York, NY 10016
- Officer: Mark Altschul, 9 East 38Th Street #6, New York, NY 10016
- Officer: Jay Pagano, 116 John Street #1700, New York, NY 10038
- Site Manager: Carlos Gonzalez,
- 16 E 12th St #9A, 10003
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 59.75ft x 103.5ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 3.44
Max 20,918.64 sq. ft.
Remaining -35,622.36 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.0
Max 36,486.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -20,055.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 39,526.5 sq. ft.
Remaining -17,014.5 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In Elevator Bldg.
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 6th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 6th Precinct saw 2062 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 6th Precinct saw 346 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.