Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Miriam R Spiro Seldman & Ariel Seldman Satisfied their Mortgage with N.A. Jpmorgan Chase Bank on 2014-11-12. View Document
- Miriam R Spiro & Ariel Seldman Satisfied their Mortgage with N.A. Bank Of America on 2011-02-15. View Document
- Ariel Seldman was granted Power of Attorney for 18 East 12Th Streetcondominium on 2002-04-25 View Document
- Stefano Eco sold this property to Ariel Speldman & Miriam R. Spiro Seldman for $0.00 on 2002-02-22. View Document
- Miriam R. Spiro Seldman was granted Power of Attorney for Ariel Seldman on 2002-04-01 View Document
- Stefano Eco was granted Power of Attorney for Caroline M. Esq. Rahme on 2002-04-01 View Document
- Miriam R. Spiro Seldman & Ariel Seldman took a mortgage for $600,000.00 from Fa Washington Mutual Bank on 2002-04-01. View Document
- A Miscellaneous legal document filed on 1995-09-18. Parties: 18 East 12Th Streetcondominium View Document
- Stefano Eco was granted Power of Attorney for 18 East 12 St Cd Bd/Mgrs on 1990-02-08 View Document
- 16-20 Realty Associates sold this property to Stefano Eco for $0.00 on 1989-12-15. View Document
- A Miscellaneous legal document filed on 1989-05-03. Parties: 18 E 12 St/Cndo/Bd(Peti) & 16-20 Realty Assoc(Rspd) View Document
- A Miscellaneous legal document filed on 1989-02-01. Parties: 18 East 12 St Cd Bd/Mgrs View Document
- Uniform Commercial Code 1 (Ucc And Federal Liens) was filed on 1987-03-24. Parties: 16-20 Rlty Associates, Bank Leumi Tr Co Ny View Document
- 16-20 Rlty & 16-20 Rlty Asoc & 16-20 Realty Assoc Satisfied their Mortgage with Bank Leumi Tr Co & Rockaway 116 Corp on 1987-02-09. View Document
- 16-20 Realty Assoc. took a mortgage for $366,000.00 from Bank Leumi Tr Co/N.Y. on 1986-05-07. View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $0.00 dated 1986-05-07 between J R S Equities Ltd and Bank Leumi Tr Co Ny View Document
- Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 1986-04-28. Parties: 18 East 12Th St Condo View Document
- Maps filed 1985-08-29 View Document
- Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 1985-08-29. Parties: 16-20 Realty Associates View Document
- 16 E 12th St #7B, 10003
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 59.75ft x 103.5ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 3.44
Max 20,918.64 sq. ft.
Remaining -35,622.36 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.0
Max 36,486.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -20,055.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 39,526.5 sq. ft.
Remaining -17,014.5 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In Elevator Bldg.
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 6th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 6th Precinct saw 2062 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 6th Precinct saw 346 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.