Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- UCC3 Termination dated 2011-02-09, Debtor: Finnbar Bonner & Joanne Bonner, Secured Party: Emigrant Savings Bank, Assignee: View Document
- Lawrence Butner & Eleanor Butner sold this property to Lawrence Butner & Eleanor Butner for $0.00 on 2002-02-28. View Document
- Initial Coop UCC1 dated 1998-07-27, Debtor: Finnbar Bonner & Joanne Bonner, Secured Party: Inc. Emigrant Mortgage Company, Assignee: Emigrant Savings Bank View Document
- Lawrence Butner & Eleanor Butner Satisfied their Mortgage with Morgan Guaranty Tr Co on 1988-12-08. View Document
- Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 1986-04-28. Parties: 18 East 12Th St Condo View Document
- Lawrence Butner & Eleanor Butner was granted Power of Attorney for 18 East 12 St Cd Bd/Mgrs on 1985-12-03 View Document
- 16-20 Realty Associates sold this property to Lawrence Butner & Eleanor Butner for $0.00 on 1985-10-07. View Document
- Eleanor Hutner & Lawrence Butner took a mortgage for $200,000.00 from Morgan Guaranty Tr Co Ny on 1985-11-14. View Document
- Release dated 1985-11-14 between Bank Leumi Trust Cony and 16-20 Realty Associates View Document
- Release dated 1985-11-14 between Susan Goodfriend & J.R.S. Equities Ltd & Elise Goodfriend & Nancy Goodfriend and 16-20 Realty Associates View Document
- Maps filed 1985-08-29 View Document
- Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 1985-08-29. Parties: 16-20 Realty Associates View Document
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on Aug. 18, 2016 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2017.
- Corporate Owner: 18 East 12Th St Condominium, 9 East 38Th Street #6, New York, NY 10016
- Managing Agent: Maxwell Kates Inc, Jared Zolna, 9 East 38Th Street #6, New York, NY 10016
- Head Officer: Phil Hecht, 9 East 38Th Street #6, New York, NY 10016
- Officer: Mark Altschul, 9 East 38Th Street #6, New York, NY 10016
- Officer: Jay Pagano, 116 John Street #1700, New York, NY 10038
- Site Manager: Carlos Gonzalez,
- 16 E 12th St #6C, 10003
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 59.75ft x 103.5ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 3.44
Max 20,918.64 sq. ft.
Remaining -35,622.36 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.0
Max 36,486.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -20,055.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 39,526.5 sq. ft.
Remaining -17,014.5 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In Elevator Bldg.
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 6th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 6th Precinct saw 2062 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 6th Precinct saw 346 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.