Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Mortgage Agreement for $1,600,000.00 dated 2011-11-16 between Bruce Goldner & Majorie Goldner and N.A. Citibank View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $1,600,000.00 dated 2011-08-03 between Bruce Goldner & Marjorie Goldner and N.A Citibank View Document
- On 2011-06-16 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Inc. Citimortgage to N.A Citibank. View Document
- Marjorie Goldner was granted Power of Attorney for Bruce Goldner on 2011-08-03 View Document
- Bruce Goldner & Marjorie Goldner was granted Power of Attorney for The Board Of Managers Of The 16 Desbrossses on 2009-10-16 View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $1,600,000.00 dated 2009-10-16 between Bruce Goldner & Marjorie Goldner and Inc. Citimortgage View Document
- Bruce Goldner & Marjorie Goldner took a mortgage for $796,425.08 from Inc. Citimortgage on 2009-10-16. View Document
- On 2009-10-08 a mortgage on this property was transferred from N.A Td Bank & N.A. Commerce Bank to Inc. Citimortgage. View Document
- 16 Desbrosses LLC sold this property to Bruce Goldner & Marjorie Goldner for $2,442,110.35 on 2009-10-16. View Document
- Marjorie Goldner was granted Power of Attorney for Teresa A Guzzardo & J. Bruce Mcguirk & Catherine M Cosgrove on 2009-10-15 View Document
- Release dated 2009-09-17 between N.A. Td Bank and 16 Desbrosses LLC View Document
- UCC3 Release / UCC Amendment dated 2009-10-02, Debtor: 16 Desbrosses LLC, Secured Party: N.A. Td Bank, Assignee: View Document
- 16 Desbrosses LLC took a mortgage for $803,574.92 from N.A. Td Bank on 2009-08-31. View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $5,600,000.00 dated 2009-08-31 between 16 Desbrosses LLC and N.A. Td Bank View Document
- Maps filed 2009-07-29 View Document
- Condo Declaration (Deeds And Other Conveyances) was filed on 2009-07-29. Parties: 16 Desbrosses Street LLC View Document
- 16 Desbrosses St #6N, 10013
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 33.0ft x 175.0ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 6.02
Max 35,879.2 sq. ft.
Remaining 8,081.2 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.0
Max 35,760.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 7,962.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 38,740.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 10,942.0 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In Elevator Bldg.
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 1st Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 1st Precinct saw 1816 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 1st Precinct saw 258 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.