Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Partial Release Of Mortgage (Mortgages & Instruments) was filed on 2009-10-05. Parties: N.A. Jpmorgan Chase Bank, Heithoff Properties, LLC View Document
- UCC3 Release / UCC Amendment dated 2009-09-28, Debtor: 16 Desbrosses LLC, Secured Party: N.A. Td Bank, Assignee: View Document
- Release dated 2009-09-11 between 16 Desbrosses LLC and N.A. Td Bank View Document
- Partial Release Of Mortgage (Mortgages & Instruments) was filed on 2009-09-28. Parties: N.A. Td Bank, 16 Desbrosses LLC View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $304,327.25 dated 2009-09-11 between N.A. Jpmorgan Chase Bank and Kenneth Mark Heithoff & Meredith Ross & Heithoff Properties, LLC View Document
- On 2009-08-31 a mortgage on this property was transferred from N.A. Td Bank to N.A. Jpmorgan Chase Bank. View Document
- Heithoff Properties LLC was granted Power of Attorney for 16 Desbrosses LLC on 2009-09-11 View Document
- 16 Desbrosses Street LLC sold this property to Heithoff Properties LLC for $0.00 on 2009-09-11. View Document
- 16 Desbrosses LLC took a mortgage for $304,327.25 from N.A. Td Bank on 2009-08-31. View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $5,600,000.00 dated 2009-08-31 between 16 Desbrosses LLC and N.A. Td Bank View Document
- Maps filed 2009-07-29 View Document
- Condo Declaration (Deeds And Other Conveyances) was filed on 2009-07-29. Parties: 16 Desbrosses Street LLC View Document
- Listing status changed from Available to Off Market on 2016-09-13 View Listing
- This unit was listed for Sale for $1,750,000 on 2016-09-13 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Available to Off Market on 2016-05-11 View Listing
- This unit was listed for Sale for $1,895,000 on 2016-04-12 View Listing
- 16 Desbrosses St #1NW, 10013
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 33.0ft x 175.0ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 6.02
Max 35,879.2 sq. ft.
Remaining 8,081.2 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.0
Max 35,760.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 7,962.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 38,740.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 10,942.0 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Office Space
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 1st Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 1st Precinct saw 1816 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 1st Precinct saw 258 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.