Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- UCC3 Termination dated 2015-05-27, Debtor: Lee Schwartz, Secured Party: Lasalle Bank, N.A., As Trustee On Behalf Of The & N.A. Lasalle Bank & N.A. Bank Of America & U.S.Bank National Association & Thornburg Mortgage Securities Trust 2007-2, Assignee: View Document
- UCC3 Termination dated 2015-04-23, Debtor: Lee S Schwartz, Secured Party: Jpmorgan Chase Bank, NA, Assignee: View Document
- Initial UCC1 dated 2015-04-15, Debtor: Lee Schwartz, Secured Party: The First National Bank Of Long Island, Assignee: View Document
- David Silver & Amelia Silver sold this property to Lee Schwartz for $1,850,000.00 on 2007-03-06. View Document
- Initial Coop UCC1 dated 2007-02-20, Debtor: Lee Schwartz, Secured Party: Inc. Thornburg Mortgage Home Loans, Assignee: View Document
- Initial Coop UCC1 dated 2007-02-05, Debtor: Lee S Schwartz, Secured Party: Jpmorgan Chase Bank Na, Assignee: View Document
- Listing status changed from In Contract to Sold on 2016-08-30 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Available to In Contract on 2016-05-24 View Listing
- This unit was listed for Sale for $4,100,000 on 2016-04-30 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Rented to Off Market on 2015-03-14 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Available to Rented on 2015-03-07 View Listing
- This unit was listed for Rent for $14,900 on 2015-01-30 View Listing
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on Aug. 30, 2016 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2017.
- Corporate Owner: 16 Crosby Street Owners Corp., 666 Broadway #12, New York, NY 10012
- Managing Agent: The Andrews Organization, Eugene Andrews, 666 Broadway #12, New York, NY 10012
- Head Officer: Michelle Choi, 16 Crosby Street, New York, NY 10013
- Officer: Geoffrey Hull, 666 Broadway #12, New York, NY 10012
- Site Manager: Geoffrey Hull,
- 16 Crosby St #2NR, 10013
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 24.0ft x 200.0ft
- Coop Number
- Historic District
- SoHo-Cast Iron
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -42,111.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 5.0
Max 44,060.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 1,949.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 57,278.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 15,167.0 sq. ft.
- Elevator Apartments
- Elevator Cooperative
- Land Use
- Multi-Family Elevator Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
- Full Basement Below Grade
This property is located in the 5th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 5th Precinct saw 1206 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 5th Precinct saw 517 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.