Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- On 2016-04-05 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Mortgage Electronic Registration Systems. Inc to Wells Fargo Bank. Na. View Document
- William Spink & William W Spink Satisfied their Mortgage with Mortgage Electronic Registration Systems Inc & Everbank on 2007-06-18. View Document
- William Wesley Spink took a mortgage for $50,000.00 from Mers on 2007-05-21. View Document
- William Wesley Spink took a mortgage for $533,850.00 from Mers on 2007-05-21. View Document
- William Spink took a mortgage for $460,400.00 from Mers on 2005-02-08. View Document
- William Wesley Spink Satisfied their Mortgage with First Financial Equities, INC on 2005-05-10. View Document
- A/K/A William Wesley Spink & William Spink took a mortgage for $460,400.00 from Mers on 2005-02-08. View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $0.00 dated 2001-01-23 between William Wesley Spink and Inc. First Financial Equities View Document
- On 2001-01-23 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Inc. Indymac Mortgage Holdings to Inc. First Financial Equities. View Document
- On 2001-01-23 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Inc. First Financial Equities to Inc. Indymac Mortgage Holdings. View Document
- Chittenden Partners sold this property to William Wesley Spink for $0.00 on 2000-01-07. View Document
- William Wesley Spink took a mortgage for $605,000.00 from Inc. First Financial Equities on 2000-05-02. View Document
- Sundry Miscellaneous (Other Documents) was filed on 2000-01-04. Parties: Anna As Trustee Principe & Frank As Trustee Principe & Victor Trustee Principe, Chittenden Partners View Document
- Frank Trustee Principe & Anna Principe & Victor Trustee Principe sold this property to Chittenden Partners for $0.00 on 1996-07-20. View Document
- Anna Principe sold this property to Frank Trst Principe & Victortrst Principe for $0.00 on 1990-07-19. View Document
- 16 Chittenden Ave, 10033
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 25.0ft x 139.25ft
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 3.44
Max 10,595.2 sq. ft.
Remaining 9,005.2 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 20,020.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 18,430.0 sq. ft.
- Two Family Dwellings
- Two Family Converted From One Family
- Land Use
- One & Two Family Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
- Full Basement Above Grade
This property is located in the 34th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 34th Precinct saw 676 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 34th Precinct saw 448 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.