Units at this Address
|Price||Unit||Last Update||Status||Public Records|
Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Initial Coop UCC1 dated 2011-12-09, Debtor: Jenny Estevez, Secured Party: Nyc Commissioner Of Social Services, Assignee: View Document
- Court Order (Other Documents) was filed on 2001-05-02. Parties: City Of New York View Document
- A Miscellaneous legal document filed on 1998-10-29. Parties: City Of New York Hpd View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $0.00 dated 1998-07-24 between Cube Building Housing Development Fund Corp. and Nyc Hpd View Document
- Initial Coop UCC1 dated 1997-09-24, Debtor: Inocencia Tejada, Secured Party: Lilliam Barrios-Paoli, Assignee: View Document
- Initial Coop UCC1 dated 1996-12-16, Debtor: Marie Castillo, Secured Party: Marva L. Hammons, Assignee: View Document
- Initial Coop UCC1 dated 1994-09-13, Debtor: Sharmaine Sotomayer, Secured Party: Marva L. Hammons, Assignee: View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $0.00 dated 1987-02-09 between City Of New York Hpd and Cube Bldg Hsg Dvlp Etal View Document
- On 1987-02-09 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Cube Bldg Hsg Dvlp Etal to City Of New York. View Document
- Cube Building Hsng Etal took a mortgage for $675,452.00 from City Of New York on 1987-02-09. View Document
- Cube Building Hsng Etal took a mortgage for $1,508,182.00 from State Ny Commissionretc on 1987-02-09. View Document
- City Of New York sold this property to Cube Bldg Hdg Dvlp Etal for $0.00 on 1986-10-02. View Document
- Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 1986-11-26. Parties: City Of New York View Document
- Finance Admnstrtr Nyc sold this property to City Of New York for $0.00 on 1974-12-03. View Document
- Amaranth Propertiesinc sold this property to 291 Properties Inc for $0.00 on 1973-03-01. View Document
- On 1972-10-25 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Frank Perna to Joseph W Schindler & Joel M Kotick. View Document
- Amaranth Propertiesinc took a mortgage for $0.00 from Frank Perna on 1971-05-20. View Document
- Sundry Mortgage (Mortgages & Instruments) was filed on 1971-05-20. Parties: Sam Schurtman & Minnie Nka Gasner & Minnie Tr Schurtman, Frank Perna View Document
- Rothman, Frederick,H & Farep Realty Corp sold this property to Amaranth Propertiesinc for $0.00 on 1971-02-01. View Document
- Amaranth Propertiesinc took a mortgage for $0.00 from Minnie Schurtzman & Sam Schurtzman on 1971-02-01. View Document
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on April 7, 2012 and the registration expires Sept. 15, 2013.
- Corporate Owner: Cube Building Hdfc Inc, 59-61 E 4Th St #3RD FL, New York, NY 10003
- Managing Agent: Cooper Square Mha, Valerio Orselli, 59-61 E 4Th St #3RD FL, New York, NY 10003
- Head Officer: Olga Villa, 16-18 Second Ave #3C, New York, NY 10003
- Officer: Valerio Orselli, 59-61 E 4Th St #3RD FL, New York, NY 10003
- Site Manager: Valerio Orselli,
- 16 2nd Ave, 10003
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 47.83ft x 68.92ft
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 6.02
Max 23,628.5 sq. ft.
Remaining 1,431.5 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.0
Max 23,550.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 1,353.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 25,512.5 sq. ft.
Remaining 3,315.5 sq. ft.
- Elevator Apartments
- Elevator Apt; Converted
- Land Use
- Multi-Family Elevator Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
- Full Basement Below Grade
This property is located in the 9th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 9th Precinct saw 1340 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 9th Precinct saw 361 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.