Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Venus Lighting Ltd took a mortgage for $150,000.00 from Bonnie Sigman & David Bivas & Ariella Bivas & Abraham Sigman on 1992-04-17. View Document
- On 1987-08-18 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Venus Lightin Ltd to North Side Savings Bank. View Document
- Venus Lighting Satisfied their Mortgage with Golden Pacific Natlbk on 1987-08-04. View Document
- Venus Lighting Ltd Satisfied their Mortgage with Louis Liss & Sylvia Liss on 1987-08-04. View Document
- Uniform Commercial Code 1 (Ucc And Federal Liens) was filed on 1987-08-04. Parties: Venus Lighting Ltd, North Side Svgs Bk View Document
- Venus Lighting Ltd. took a mortgage for $500,000.00 from North Side Savings Bk on 1987-07-31. View Document
- Joel Horowitz took a mortgage for $550,000.00 from Moses Beller on 1985-06-06. View Document
- Moses Beller sold this property to Joel Horowitz for $0.00 on 1985-05-22. View Document
- Venus Lighting Ltd. took a mortgage for $37,000.00 from Golden Pacific Nat'Lbk on 1982-07-13. View Document
- Ltd. Venus Lighting took a mortgage for $175,000.00 from Louis Liss & Sylvia Liss on 1982-07-13. View Document
- Louis Liss & Sylvia Liss sold this property to Ltd Venus Lighting for $0.00 on 1982-06-18. View Document
- Modern Nigist Er Corp sold this property to Louis Liss & Sylvia Liss for $0.00 on 1973-07-05. View Document
- Release Of Estate Tax Lien (Other Documents) was filed on 1968-01-04. Parties: Helick Aka Greenberg & Greenbergk Harry Decd View Document
- Harry Greenberg & Helick Greenberg sold this property to Modern Register Corp for $0.00 on 1967-12-28. View Document
- Release Of Estate Tax Lien (Other Documents) was filed on 1967-12-28. Parties: Harry Greenberg & Heleick Aka Greenberg View Document
- 158H Bowery, 10012
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 16.67ft x 100.0ft
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 3.44
Max 5,734.48 sq. ft.
Remaining 1,503.48 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.0
Max 10,002.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 5,771.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 10,835.5 sq. ft.
Remaining 6,604.5 sq. ft.
- Store Buildings
- Store With Apartments Above
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 5th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 5th Precinct saw 1206 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 5th Precinct saw 517 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.