Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Gila Bitchatcho sold this property to Gila Bitchatcho & The Gila Bitchatcho Revocable Trust for $0.00 on 2010-08-02. View Document
- Avraham Bitchatcho & Gila Bitchatcho Satisfied their Mortgage with Jenapo Federal Credit Union on 2002-05-30. View Document
- Withheld Satisfaction (Mortgages & Instruments) was filed on 2001-11-07. Parties: Avraham Bitchatcho & Gila Bitchatcho, Jenapo Federal Credit Union View Document
- A Miscellaneous legal document filed on 1998-03-23. Parties: Avraham Bitchatcho & Gila Bitchatcho View Document
- Avraham Bitchatcho & Gila Bitchatcho Satisfied their Mortgage with Frant-Mart Realty Corp on 1993-04-20. View Document
- Avraham Bitchatcho & Gila Bitchatcho Satisfied their Mortgage with Brooklyn Jenapo Fedetc on 1992-08-12. View Document
- Avraham Bitchatcho & Gila Bitchatcho took a mortgage for $100,000.00 from Jenapo Federal Credit Union on 1986-08-01. View Document
- Avraham Bitchatcho & Gila Bitchatcho took a mortgage for $40,000.00 from Brooklyn Jenapo Etc. on 1984-01-24. View Document
- On 1983-01-25 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Fran-Mart Realty Corp. to Frances Browarsky. View Document
- Gila Bitchatcho & Avrahamk Bitchatcho took a mortgage for $200,000.00 from Fran-Mart Realty Corp. on 1983-01-24. View Document
- Fran-Mart Realty Corp. sold this property to Avraham Bitchatcho & Gila Bitchatcho for $0.00 on 1982-12-29. View Document
- Frances Browarsky sold this property to Fran Mast Realty Corp for $0.00 on 1979-09-12. View Document
- 157 Bowery Corp sold this property to Frances Browarsky for $0.00 on 1972-12-29. View Document
- Edna U Brady sold this property to 157 Bowery Corp for $0.00 on 1972-09-01. View Document
- 157 Bowery, 10002
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 13.5ft x 72.75ft
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 3.44
Max 3,378.08 sq. ft.
Remaining 579.08 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.0
Max 5,892.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 3,093.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 6,383.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 3,584.0 sq. ft.
- Store Buildings
- Store With Apartments Above
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
- Full Basement Below Grade
This property is located in the 5th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 5th Precinct saw 1206 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 5th Precinct saw 517 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.