Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Amy Jones & Judith A. Jones took a mortgage for $600,000.00 from Astoria Federal Savings & Loan Association on 2002-10-02. View Document
- Jonathan Rosen sold this property to Amy Jones for $0.00 on 2002-07-22. View Document
- Amy Jones & Judith Jones was granted Power of Attorney for La Grande Condo on 2002-10-02 View Document
- Jonathan Rosen Satisfied their Mortgage with Independence Savingsbank on 2000-04-25. View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $0.00 dated 1999-04-30 between Jonathan Rosen and Astoria Federal Savings & Loan Association View Document
- Jonathan Rosen took a mortgage for $4,696.83 from Astoria Federal Savings And Loan Association on 1999-04-30. View Document
- On 1999-04-30 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Independence Community Bank to Astoria Federal Savings & Loan Association. View Document
- Jonathan Rosen took a mortgage for $300,000.00 from Independence Savingsbank on 1997-08-29. View Document
- Inc. Sam 96 Realty sold this property to Jonathan Rosen for $0.00 on 1997-06-10. View Document
- Howard Rosen was granted Power of Attorney for Jonathan Rosen on 1997-08-29 View Document
- Johnathan Rosen was granted Power of Attorney for La Grande Condominium on 1997-08-29 View Document
- Denise Doran Satisfied their Mortgage with Dime Savings Bank Ofnew York on 1996-08-06. View Document
- Denise Stella & Denise Doran sold this property to Inc. Sam 96 Realty for $0.00 on 1996-06-24. View Document
- Sam 96 Realty Inc. was granted Power of Attorney for La Grande Condominium on 1996-07-02 View Document
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on Aug. 30, 2016 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2017.
- Corporate Owner: Board Of Mgrs La Grande Condominium, 173-179 Grand Street, New York City, NY 10013
- Managing Agent: Bethel Management Inc, Veronica Wong, 7 Chatham Square #608, Ny, NY 10038
- Head Officer: Gibbin Chung, 173-179 Grand Street #5C, Ny, NY 10013
- Officer: Sam Mak, 173-179 Grand Street #5B, Ny, NY 10013
- Site Manager: Wing Lau,
- 155 Baxter St #7C, 10013
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 102.92ft x 72.42ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 6.02
Max 43,819.58 sq. ft.
Remaining 4,005.58 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.0
Max 43,674.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 3,860.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 47,313.5 sq. ft.
Remaining 7,499.5 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In Elevator Bldg.
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 5th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 5th Precinct saw 1206 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 5th Precinct saw 517 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.