Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- An Assignment of Leases and Rents was granted to 151 Canal St LLC by Sterling National Bank or 2016-04-04 View Document
- 151 Canal St LLC took a mortgage for $6,475,000.00 from Sterling National Bank on 2016-04-04. View Document
- Initial UCC1 dated 2016-04-18, Debtor: 151 Canal St LLC, Secured Party: Sterling National Bank, Assignee: View Document
- Joel Paul Berger & Perry E Berger & Mitchell Quain Satisfied their Mortgage with Alanna Berger & Penny Jg Berger & Inc. Laurent Associates & Quain Properties, LLC on 2016-01-22. View Document
- Joseph Goldman & Mitchell Quain & Perry E Berger & Anita L. Goldstein Living Trust & Ernest Goldman & Joel Paul Berger & Goldstein, As Trustee, Anita L sold this property to 151 Canal St LLC for $9,140,243.28 on 2016-01-22. View Document
- On 2012-04-06 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Kenneth Pitzer to Alanna Berger & Penny J.G. Berger. View Document
- Anita Goldstein sold this property to Trustee Anita L Goldstein & Anita L. Goldstein Living Trus Dated 12/02/2008 & Fanny Goldman for $0.00 on 2008-12-02. View Document
- On 2003-11-11 a mortgage on this property was transferred from David Kaplan to Kenneth Pitzer & Inc. Laurent Associates & Llc. Quain Properties. View Document
- Perry E. Berger & Mitchel Quain & Joel Paul Berger took a mortgage for $380,000.00 from David Kaplan on 1995-03-07. View Document
- David Kaplan sold this property to Perry E. Berger & Joel Paul Berger & Mitchell Quain for $0.00 on 1995-02-23. View Document
- Arthur Goldman sold this property to Anita Goldstein & Ernest Goldman & Joseph Goldman for $0.00 on 1994-03-28. View Document
- 77 Bowery Rlty Corp. Satisfied their Mortgage with Inc. David Lebensfeld on 1984-08-06. View Document
- On 1979-11-30 a mortgage on this property was transferred from David Lebensfeld Inc to Hrry Lebensfeld. View Document
- On 1979-11-30 a mortgage on this property was transferred from David Lebensfeld Inc to David Lebensfeld. View Document
- Kapgo Corp sold this property to David Kaplan & Arthur Goldman for $0.00 on 1973-03-20. View Document
- 151 Canal St, 10002
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 33.08ft x 109.25ft
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 3.44
Max 8,713.52 sq. ft.
Remaining -2,531.48 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.0
Max 15,198.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 3,953.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 16,464.5 sq. ft.
Remaining 5,219.5 sq. ft.
- Residence - Multiple Use
- Primarily 4 Family With 1 Store Or Office
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 5th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 5th Precinct saw 1206 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 5th Precinct saw 517 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.