Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Machiko Hilton & Gregory Hilton Satisfied their Mortgage with Crossland Mortgage Corp. on 2000-01-03. View Document
- Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 1998-02-13. Parties: 150-152 Chambers Street Condominium View Document
- On 1997-08-15 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Republic National Bank Of New York to Inc. Republic Consumer Lending Group. View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $0.00 dated 1997-08-15 between Machiko Hilton & Gregory B. Hilton and Inc. Republic Consumer Lending Group View Document
- Chambers Satisfied their Mortgage with Connelly Industriesinc & Horwitz Toback & Hyman on 1992-07-22. View Document
- On 1991-03-11 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Crossland Mortgage Corp to Crossland Savings FSB. View Document
- Machiko Hilton & Gregory Hilton was granted Power of Attorney for 150-152 Chambers Stcd B on 1989-09-15 View Document
- Machiko Hilton & Gregory Hilton took a mortgage for $304,000.00 from Crossland Mortgage Corp on 1989-09-15. View Document
- The Chambers sold this property to Machiko Hilton & Gregory Hilton for $0.00 on 1989-09-07. View Document
- A Miscellaneous legal document filed on 1989-09-15. Parties: Crossland Saving FSB View Document
- Release dated 1989-09-15 between Ncnb National Bank Etal and Eldridge E. Bravo & Dan Bucsescu & Raun Norquist View Document
- Release dated 1989-09-15 between Inc Connelly Industries & Toback & Hyman Horwitz and The Chambers View Document
- Maps filed 1989-09-05 View Document
- Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 1989-09-05. Parties: Eldrdidge E.Jr Bravo & Raun Norquist Dvlp Grp & Chambers Dba & Dan Bucsescu & Chambers Venture Gplp View Document
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on May 25, 2000 and the registration expires May 1, 2001.
- Corporate Owner: 150-152 Chambers St Cond C/O Plymoutymgt, 404 Park Avenue South #14THFL, New York City, NY 10016
- Managing Agent: Plymouth Management Group Inc, Steven Miller, 404 Park Avenue South #14TH, New York City, NY 10016
- Head Officer: Bill Ellis,
- Officer: Ron Phalski, 4 Wtc #8TH FL, Ny, NY 10048
- Site Manager: Thomas Mc Carver,
- 150 Chambers St #3WEST, 10007
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 50.0ft x 76.0ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 7.52
Max 28,200.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 10,361.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.0
Max 22,500.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 4,661.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 7.5
Max 28,125.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 10,286.0 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In 2-10 Unit Bldg.
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 1st Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 1st Precinct saw 1816 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 1st Precinct saw 258 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.