Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Charles Alpert & Lubbock Management Associates & Joseph Alpert sold this property to Lubbock Management LLC for $0.00 on 2005-01-03. View Document
- On 1995-02-22 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Victory Mortgage Corporation to Linden Associates L.P. & Cedar Associates L.P.. View Document
- On 1994-03-18 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Thomas Bress & Sylvia Myers to Victory Mortgage Corporation. View Document
- A Miscellaneous legal document filed on 1992-10-23. Parties: Lubbock Management Assc View Document
- On 1986-12-10 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Martin L Myers to Sylvia Myers. View Document
- Mesquite Realty Corp sold this property to Lubbock Mgmt. Assocs. for $0.00 on 1985-12-06. View Document
- Mesquite Realty Corp took a mortgage for $925,000.00 from Martin L Myers & Thomas Bress on 1985-11-25. View Document
- Thomas Bress & Martin L. Myers sold this property to Mesquite Rlty Corp for $0.00 on 1985-11-07. View Document
- 15 E.12 St.Rlty Corp. Satisfied their Mortgage with West Side Savings Bank on 1982-06-01. View Document
- Martin L Myers & Thomas Bress took a mortgage for $0.00 from William B Taylor on 1969-05-09. View Document
- William B Taylor sold this property to Martin L Myers & Thomas Bress for $0.00 on 1969-05-09. View Document
- 15 E 12Th St Realtycorp sold this property to William B Taylor for $0.00 on 1969-04-17. View Document
- 15 E 12Th St Realtycorp took a mortgage for $0.00 from West Side Savings Bank on 1969-04-17. View Document
- William B Taylor sold this property to 15 E 12Th St Realtycorp for $0.00 on 1969-04-17. View Document
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on Sept. 27, 2016 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2017.
- Corporate Owner: Lubbock Mgmt Llc, 271 Madison Ave #22, New York, NY 10016
- Managing Agent: Eugene Zaveloff, 271 Madison Ave #22, New York, NY 10016
- Head Officer: Charles Alpert, 271 Madison Avenue #22, New York, NY 10016
- Officer: Ori Alpert, 271 Madison Ave #22, New York, NY 10016
- Shareholder: Charles Alpert, 271 Madison Ave #22, New York, NY 10016
- Shareholder: Ori Alpert, 271 Madison Ave, New York, NY 10016
- Site Manager: Frances Quinn,
- 15 E 12th St, 10003
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 25.08ft x 126.75ft
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 3.44
Max 10,894.48 sq. ft.
Remaining 1,108.48 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.0
Max 19,002.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 9,216.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 20,585.5 sq. ft.
Remaining 10,799.5 sq. ft.
- Store Buildings
- Store With Apartments Above
- Land Use
- Commercial & Office Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
- Full Basement Below Grade
This property is located in the 6th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 6th Precinct saw 2062 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 6th Precinct saw 346 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.