Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Mortgage Agreement for $1,015,000.00 dated 2013-12-16 between L.L.C. Cornelia Street Associates and N.A. Jpmorgan Chase Bank View Document
- L.L.C. Cornelia Street Associates took a mortgage for $18,311.76 from N.A. Jpmorgan Chase Bank on 2013-12-16. View Document
- On 2013-12-06 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Fannie Mae to N.A. Jpmorgan Chase Bank. View Document
- On 2013-07-31 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation to Fannie Mae. View Document
- Landmark Designation (Other Documents) was filed on 2011-09-21. Parties: City Of New York View Document
- Llc Cornelia Street Associates took a mortgage for $1,200,000.00 from Fa A Federal Association Washington Mutual Bank on 2004-02-13. View Document
- Timothy Vetrero Satisfied their Mortgage with Florg Realty Corporation on 2004-02-13. View Document
- Timothy Vetrero sold this property to L.L.C. Cornelia Street Associates for $0.00 on 1997-03-27. View Document
- Timothy Vetrero took a mortgage for $300,000.00 from Florg Realty Corporation on 1985-04-22. View Document
- Florg Realty Corp. sold this property to Timothy Vetrero for $0.00 on 1985-04-11. View Document
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on Aug. 4, 2015 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2016.
- Corporate Owner: Cornelia St. Assoc., Llc, 15 Cornelia St #8F, Ny, NY 10014
- Managing Agent: Tim Vetrero, 145 West 67 St #11C, Ny, NY 10023
- Head Officer: Tim Vetrero, 15 Cornelia St #8F, Ny, NY 10014
- Site Manager: Tim Vetrero,
- 15 Cornelia St, 10014
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 25.17ft x 95.25ft
- Historic District
- Greenwich Village Extension II
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 2.43
Max 5,783.4 sq. ft.
Remaining -956.6 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 4.8
Max 11,424.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 4,684.0 sq. ft.
- Walk Up Apartments
- Old Law Tenement
- Land Use
- Multi-Family Walk-Up Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 6th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 6th Precinct saw 2062 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 6th Precinct saw 346 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.