Units at this Address
|Price||Unit||Last Update||Status||Public Records|
Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Maps filed 2016-02-04 View Document
- Amended Condo Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 2016-02-04. Parties: 15 Charles Street At Waverly Place - A Condominium View Document
- Initial UCC1 dated 2013-09-11, Debtor: Charles 15 Associates, Secured Party: Valley National Bank, Assignee: View Document
- An Assignment of Leases and Rents was granted to Charles 15 Associates by Valley National Bank or 2013-08-23 View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $10,000,000.00 dated 2013-08-23 between Charles 15 Associates and Valley National Bank View Document
- Charles 15 Associates took a mortgage for $2,989,773.69 from Valley National Bank on 2013-08-23. View Document
- On 2013-08-23 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Sef Bridge LLC to Valley National Bank. View Document
- Sundry Miscellaneous (Other Documents) was filed on 2013-05-07. Parties: Sef Bridge LLC, N.A. Bank Of America View Document
- On 2009-12-23 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Sef Bridge LLC to N.A. Bank Of America. View Document
- On 2009-12-18 a mortgage on this property was transferred from N.A. Bank Of America to Sef Bridge LLC. View Document
- Maps filed 2007-02-26 View Document
- Amended Condo Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 2007-02-26. Parties: 15 Charles At Waverly Place -A Condominium View Document
- Initial UCC1 dated 2001-10-22, Debtor: Charles 15 Associates, Secured Party: Fleet National Bank, Assignee: View Document
- Charles 15 Associates took a mortgage for $5,000,000.00 from Fleet National Bank on 2001-10-10. View Document
- Maps filed 1993-07-30 View Document
- Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 1993-07-30. Parties: Charles 15 Associates View Document
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on Sept. 2, 2016 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2017.
- Corporate Owner: 15 Charles At Waverly A Condo, 111 Great Neck Rd #408, Great Neck, NY 11021
- Managing Agent: James Seiler, 111 Great Neck Road #408, Great Neck, NY 11021
- Head Officer: Scott Cantor, 15 Charles St #7A, New York, NY 10014
- Officer: James Seiler, 111 Great Neck Rd #408, Great Neck, NY 11021
- Site Manager: Peter Falzon,
- 15 Charles St, 10014
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 110.0ft x 95.0ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Greenwich Village
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Split Zoning
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 3.44
Max 35,776.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -69,814.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 2.0
Max 20,800.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -84,790.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 67,600.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -37,990.0 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Non-Business Storage Space
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 6th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 6th Precinct saw 2062 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 6th Precinct saw 346 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.