Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Maps filed 2016-02-04 View Document
- Amended Condo Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 2016-02-04. Parties: 15 Charles Street At Waverly Place - A Condominium View Document
- Pamela A Mehrberg Satisfied their Mortgage with N.A. Jpmorgan Chase Bank on 2006-04-24. View Document
- Pamela A Mehrberg Satisfied their Mortgage with Jpmorgan Chase Bank on 2006-04-24. View Document
- David J Shaftel was granted Power of Attorney for Condominium Board on 2006-04-18 View Document
- Pamela A Mehrberg sold this property to David J Shaftel for $1,525,000.00 on 2006-04-18. View Document
- David J Shaftel was granted Power of Attorney for Andrew N Cutler & Alicia E Goldstein on 2006-02-03 View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $200,000.00 dated 2005-09-09 between Pamela A Mehrberg and Jpmorgan Chase Bank Na View Document
- Pamela A Mehrberg took a mortgage for $129,500.00 from Jpmorgan Chase Bank Na on 2005-09-09. View Document
- Pamela Mehrberg took a mortgage for $70,500.00 from Jp Morgan Chase Bank on 2004-03-17. View Document
- UCC3 Termination dated 2004-01-16, Debtor: Charles 15 Associates, Secured Party: Fleet National Bank, Assignee: View Document
- Partial Release Of Mortgage (Mortgages & Instruments) was filed on 2003-12-30. Parties: Fleet National Bank, Charles 15 Associates View Document
- Pamela A Mehrberg was granted Power of Attorney for The Condominium Board Of 15 Charles At Waverly Pla on 2003-11-24 View Document
- Pamela A Mehrberg took a mortgage for $450,000.00 from Jpmorgan Chase Bank on 2003-11-24. View Document
- Charles 15 Associates sold this property to Pamela A Mehrberg for $661,862.50 on 2003-11-24. View Document
- 15 Charles St #8A, 10014
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 110.0ft x 95.0ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Greenwich Village
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Split Zoning
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 3.44
Max 35,776.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -69,814.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 2.0
Max 20,800.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -84,790.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 67,600.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -37,990.0 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In Elevator Bldg.
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 6th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 6th Precinct saw 2062 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 6th Precinct saw 346 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.