Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Maps filed 2016-02-04 View Document
- Amended Condo Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 2016-02-04. Parties: 15 Charles Street At Waverly Place - A Condominium View Document
- Sisters New York Properties LLC was granted Power of Attorney for 15 Charles At Waverly Place - A Condominium on 2011-05-18 View Document
- Michael Zee sold this property to Sisters New York Properties LLC for $920,000.00 on 2011-05-18. View Document
- Michael Zee was granted Power of Attorney for James Alleva & Amy Scatenato on 2011-05-06 View Document
- Michael Zee Satisfied their Mortgage with N. A. Wells Fargo Bank on 2011-05-27. View Document
- On 2005-08-19 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Ubs Mortgage LLC to Wells Fargo Bank. View Document
- Michael Zee took a mortgage for $256,000.00 from Ubs Mortgage LLC on 2005-08-22. View Document
- Michael Zee was granted Power of Attorney for Bd Of Mgrs Of 15 Charles At Wavelry Place Condo on 2005-08-22 View Document
- Ronald J Scheff sold this property to Michael Zee for $956,000.00 on 2005-08-22. View Document
- Michael Zee was granted Power of Attorney for Wayne Ma on 2005-08-11 View Document
- Ronald J Scheff was granted Power of Attorney for Paul M Wolsk on 2005-08-05 View Document
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on Sept. 2, 2016 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2017.
- Corporate Owner: 15 Charles At Waverly A Condo, 111 Great Neck Rd #408, Great Neck, NY 11021
- Managing Agent: James Seiler, 111 Great Neck Road #408, Great Neck, NY 11021
- Head Officer: Scott Cantor, 15 Charles St #7A, New York, NY 10014
- Officer: James Seiler, 111 Great Neck Rd #408, Great Neck, NY 11021
- Site Manager: Peter Falzon,
- 15 Charles St #5D, 10014
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 110.0ft x 95.0ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Greenwich Village
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Split Zoning
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 3.44
Max 35,776.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -69,814.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 2.0
Max 20,800.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -84,790.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 67,600.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -37,990.0 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In Elevator Bldg.
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 6th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 6th Precinct saw 2062 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 6th Precinct saw 346 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.