Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Learn More
- Maps filed 2016-02-04 View Document
- Amended Condo Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 2016-02-04. Parties: 15 Charles Street At Waverly Place - A Condominium View Document
- Sundry Miscellaneous (Other Documents) was filed on 2013-05-07. Parties: Sef Bridge LLC, N.A. Bank Of America View Document
- Release dated 2011-11-09 between Sef Bridge LLC & N.A. F/B/O Bank Of America and Charles 15 Associates View Document
- Partial Release Of Mortgage (Mortgages & Instruments) was filed on 2011-11-30. Parties: Sef Bridge LLC, Charles 15 Associates View Document
- Jacqueline Neman Eshaghpour & Hilbert Eshaghpour was granted Power of Attorney for Charles 15 Associates & 15 Charles At Waverly Place-A Condominium Board on 2011-11-15 View Document
- Jacqueline Neman Eshaghpour & Hilbert Eshaghpour took a mortgage for $625,500.00 from N.A. Wells Fargo Bank on 2011-11-15. View Document
- Charles 15 Associates sold this property to Jacqueline Neman Eshaghpour & Hilbert Eshaghpour for $1,156,732.00 on 2011-11-15. View Document
- On 2009-12-23 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Sef Bridge LLC to N.A. Bank Of America. View Document
- On 2009-12-18 a mortgage on this property was transferred from N.A. Bank Of America to Sef Bridge LLC. View Document
- Mortgage And Consolidation (Mortgages & Instruments) was filed on 2004-11-19. Parties: Charles 15 Associates, Fleet National Bank View Document
- Listing status changed from Available to Off Market on 2015-11-02 View Listing
- This unit was listed for Rent for $6,995 on 2015-10-27 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $1,136,000 to $1,156,732 on 2011-12-06 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $1,250,000 to $1,136,000 on 2011-11-16 View Listing
- Listing status changed from In Contract to Sold on 2011-11-16 View Listing
- 15 Charles St #17C, 10014
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 110.0ft x 95.0ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Greenwich Village
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Split Zoning
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 3.44
Max 35,776.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -69,814.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 2.0
Max 20,800.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -84,790.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 67,600.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -37,990.0 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In Elevator Bldg.
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 6th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 6th Precinct saw 2062 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 6th Precinct saw 346 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.