Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- No documents found.
- Listing status changed from Available to Rented on 2013-07-09 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Off Market to Available on 2013-06-19 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $8,250 to $8,950 on 2013-06-18 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Rented to Off Market on 2013-06-18 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Available to Rented on 2012-07-07 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $8,750 to $8,250 on 2012-06-04 View Listing
- This unit was listed for Rent for $8,750 on 2012-05-18 View Listing
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on July 14, 2016 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2017.
- Corporate Owner: 15 Bleecker, Llc, 666 Broadway #12, New York, NY 10012
- Managing Agent: The Andrews Organization, Eugene Andrews, 666 Broadway #12, New York, NY 10012
- Head Officer: Eugene Andrews, 666 Broadway #12, New York, NY 10012
- Officer: Leonard Vogt, 666 Broadway #12, New York, NY 10012
- Shareholder: Eugene Andrews, 666 Broadway #12, New York, NY 10012
- Site Manager: Leonard Vogt,
- 15 Bleecker St #2, 10012
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 22.5ft x 64.17ft
- Historic District
- Noho East
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -5,883.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 5.0
Max 7,360.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 1,477.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 9,568.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 3,685.0 sq. ft.
- Residence - Multiple Use
- Primarily 5-6 Family With 1 Store Or Office
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 9th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 9th Precinct saw 1340 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 9th Precinct saw 361 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.