Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Hamb Realty LLC Satisfied their Mortgage with The Dime Savings Bank Of Williamsburgh on 2009-03-19. View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $275,533.42 dated 2003-01-31 between Hamb Realty, LLC and The Dime Savings Bank Of Williamsburgh View Document
- Initial UCC1 dated 2003-09-19, Debtor: Hamb Realty, LLC, Secured Party: The Dime Savings Bank Of Williamburgh, Assignee: View Document
- Hamb Realty LLC took a mortgage for $300,000.00 from Dime Savings Bank Ofwilliamsburgh on 1998-09-03. View Document
- Herbert E. David sold this property to Hamb Realty, LLC for $0.00 on 1997-12-18. View Document
- Initial UCC1 dated 1997-12-26, Debtor: Hamb Realty LLC, Secured Party: The Dime Savings Bank Ofwilliamsburgh, Assignee: View Document
- Discharge Of Tax Lien (Other Documents) was filed on 1997-02-10. Parties: Bank Of New York View Document
- Tax Lien Sale Certificate (Other Documents) was filed on 1996-06-12. Parties: Bank Of New York, Bank Of New York View Document
- Beatrice David sold this property to Herbert E. David for $0.00 on 1985-12-14. View Document
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on Aug. 1, 2016 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2017.
- Corporate Owner: Hamb Realty Llc, 20 Tuckahoe Rd, Yonkers, NY 10710
- Managing Agent: Finger Management Corp, James Carbone, 589 8Th Ave #10TH F, New York, NY 10018
- Head Officer: Mindi Singer, 20 Tuckehoe Rd, Yonkers, NY 10710
- Officer: Amy David, 20 Tuckahoe Rd, Yonkers, NY 10710
- Shareholder: Mindi Singer, 10 West Ryan Mansion Drive, Suffern, NY 10901
- Shareholder: Amy David, 100 Landsdowne Street, Cambridge, MA 02139
- Site Manager: James Carbone,
- 15 Avenue Of The Americas, 10013
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 18.83ft x 112.25ft
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 6.02
Max 11,997.86 sq. ft.
Remaining 1,197.86 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.0
Max 11,958.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 1,158.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 12,954.5 sq. ft.
Remaining 2,154.5 sq. ft.
- Residence - Multiple Use
- Primarily 3 Family With 1 Store Or Office
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 1st Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 1st Precinct saw 1816 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 1st Precinct saw 258 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.