Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Amended Condo Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 2016-03-28. Parties: Fifth On The Park Condominium View Document
- Initial UCC1 dated 2016-01-19, Debtor: Bethel Gospel Assembly Inc & The Pavilion Off The Park LLC, Secured Party: Sterling National Bank, Assignee: View Document
- An Assignment of Leases and Rents was granted to Bethel Gospel Assembly Inc & The Pavilion Off The Park LLC by Sterling National Bank or 2016-01-07 View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $17,300,000.00 dated 2016-01-07 between Bethel Gospel Assembly Inc & The Pavilion Off The Park LLC and Sterling National Bank View Document
- On 2015-12-18 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Carver Federal Savings Bank to Sterling National Bank. View Document
- Bethel Gospel Assembly Inc & The Pavillion Off The Park LLC took a mortgage for $1,741,297.59 from Sterling National Bank on 2016-01-07. View Document
- An Assignment of Leases and Rents was granted to Bethel Gospel Assembly Inc. & Inc. Bethel Gospel Assembly by Carver Federal Savings Bank or 2014-09-22 View Document
- Bethel Gospel Assembly Inc. & Inc. Bethel Gospel Assembly took a mortgage for $3,000,000.00 from Carver Federal Savings Bank on 2014-09-22. View Document
- Initial UCC1 dated 2014-09-23, Debtor: Bethel Gospel Assembly Inc. & Inc. Bethel Gospel Assembly, Secured Party: Carver Federal Savings Bank, Assignee: View Document
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on July 5, 2016 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2017.
- Corporate Owner: Fifth On The Park Condominium, 1485 Fifth Avenue, New York, NY 10035
- Managing Agent: Firstservice Residential New York, Inc., Melissa Cafiero, 622 Third Avenue #14TH, New York, NY 10017
- Head Officer: Melissa Cafiero, 622 Third Avenue #14TH F, New York, NY 10017
- Officer: Irma Lunderman, 1485 Fifth Avenue #14TH F, New York, NY 10035
- Site Manager: Nelson Flecha,
- 1481 5th Ave #SANCT, 10035
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 201.83ft x 132.65ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 3.44
Max 92,099.12 sq. ft.
Remaining -263,444.88 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 174,024.5 sq. ft.
Remaining -181,519.5 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Cultural, Medical, Educational, Etc.
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 25th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 25th Precinct saw 1055 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 25th Precinct saw 1255 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.