Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Baxter Corp. Satisfied their Mortgage with Man Kei Yuen on 2001-04-26. View Document
- Man Kei Yuen & Chok You Yuen sold this property to Baxter Corp for $0.00 on 1995-04-25. View Document
- Baxter Corporation took a mortgage for $150,000.00 from Man Kei Yuen on 1995-05-15. View Document
- A Miscellaneous legal document filed on 1980-01-23. Parties: Irving R Raber Co Inc View Document
- Hing Lee Corp sold this property to Man Kei Yuen & Chok You Yuen for $0.00 on 1980-01-23. View Document
- 245 Canal Inc sold this property to Hing Lee Corp for $0.00 on 1973-08-15. View Document
- Jay M Tr Halpert & Lobile Machinery Co sold this property to 245 Canal Inc for $0.00 on 1973-05-21. View Document
- 245 Canal Inc took a mortgage for $0.00 from Irving R Raber Co Inc on 1973-05-21. View Document
- On 1973-04-11 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Ida Greenfield to Samuel Spevack. View Document
- Lobile Machinery Coinc took a mortgage for $0.00 from Ida Greenfield on 1970-04-28. View Document
- Listing status changed from Available to Off Market on 2016-10-06 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $6,100,000 to $6,000,000 on 2016-05-12 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $6,200,000 to $6,100,000 on 2016-04-27 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $6,300,000 to $6,200,000 on 2016-04-11 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $6,500,000 to $6,300,000 on 2016-03-15 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $6,200,000 to $6,500,000 on 2016-01-06 View Listing
- This unit was listed for Sale for $6,200,000 on 2015-12-02 View Listing
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on Nov. 13, 2015 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2016.
- Corporate Owner: Baxter Corp, 148 Baxter Street #4 FL, New York, NY 10013
- Managing Agent: Mimi Lum, 148 Baxter St #4/FL, New York, NY 10013
- Head Officer: Roger Dang, 148 Baxter St #4 FL, Ny, NY 100133638
- Officer: Mimi Lum, 148 Baxter St #4THFL, New York, NY 10013
- 148 Baxter St, 10013
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 21.08ft x 71.67ft
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -5,250.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 5.0
Max 7,350.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 2,100.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 9,555.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 4,305.0 sq. ft.
- Residence - Multiple Use
- Single Or Multiple Dwelling With Stores Or Offices
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 5th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 5th Precinct saw 1206 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 5th Precinct saw 517 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.