Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
Initial Coop UCC1 dated 2013-12-27, Secured Party: N.A. Jpmorgan Chase Bank
Show DetailsHide Details
Document DetailsDocument ID: 2013122700108001
Document Type: INITIAL COOP UCC1
CRFN: 2013000528988Document Date:
Recorded Date: 2013-12-27
Modified Date: 2013-12-27Document Amount: $0.00Recorded in: Manhattan
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on July 3, 2018 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2019.
- Corporate Owner: Duvoor Corporation, 145 Duane Street #APT 5, Joel, NY 10013
- Managing Agent: Duvoor Corporation, Joel Redfield, 145 Duane Street #APT 5, New York, NY 10013
- Head Officer: Andrea Montejo, 145 Duane Street #2, New York, NY 10013
- Officer: Joel Redfield, 145 Duane Street #APT 5, New York, NY 10013
- Shareholder: Bruce Eckman, 145 Duane Street #4, New York, NY 10013
- Site Manager: Michael Gonzalez,
- Lessee: Duvoor Corporation, 145 Duane Street #APT 5, New York, NY 10013
- 145 Duane St #4FL, 10013
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 25.0ft x 75.0ft
- Historic District
- Tribeca South
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 6.02
Max 11,209.24 sq. ft.
Remaining 1,836.24 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.0
Max 11,172.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 1,799.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 12,103.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 2,730.0 sq. ft.
- Residence - Multiple Use
- Primarily 4 Family With 1 Store Or Office
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 1st Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 1st Precinct saw 1816 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 1st Precinct saw 258 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.