Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Initial UCC1 dated 2013-11-08, Debtor: 145 Cpn LLC, Secured Party: Oliver Lending Corp., Assignee: View Document
- An Assignment of Leases and Rents was granted to 145 Cpn LLC by Oliver Lending Corp. or 2013-10-28 View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $6,100,000.00 dated 2013-10-28 between 145 Cpn LLC and Oliver Lending Corp. View Document
- 145 Cpn LLC took a mortgage for $52,722.96 from Oliver Lending Corp. on 2013-10-28. View Document
- On 2013-10-28 a mortgage on this property was transferred from National Association Hsbc Bank Usa to Oliver Lending Corp.. View Document
- Cpn Emmut Properties LLC sold this property to 145 Cpn LLC for $16,500,000.00 on 2013-10-28. View Document
- Termination Of Assign Of L&R (Other Documents) was filed on 2013-11-08. Parties: National Association Hsbc Bank Usa, Cpn Emmut Properties LLC View Document
- UCC3 Termination dated 2013-11-08, Debtor: Cpn Emmut Properties LLC, Secured Party: Hsbc Bank Usa National Association, Assignee: View Document
- Zoning Lot Description (Other Documents) was filed on 2013-07-11. Parties: Cpn Emmut Properties LLC View Document
- Initial UCC1 dated 2013-07-11, Debtor: Cpn Emmut Properties LLC, Secured Party: Hsbc Bank Usa National Association, Assignee: View Document
- An Assignment of Leases and Rents was granted to Cpn Emmut Properties LLC by Hsbc Bank Usa National Association or 2013-06-18 View Document
- Cpn Emmut Properties LLC took a mortgage for $6,480,000.00 from Hsbc Bank Usa National Association on 2013-06-18. View Document
- Inc. New York United Sabbath Day Adventist Church sold this property to Cpn Emmut Properties LLC for $11,375,000.00 on 2013-06-18. View Document
- 145 Central Park North, 10026
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 100.0ft x 70.92ft
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 6.02
Max 42,693.84 sq. ft.
Remaining 33,525.84 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 46,098.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 36,930.0 sq. ft.
- Other Miscellaneous
- Land Use
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
- Full Basement Below Grade
This property is located in the 28th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 28th Precinct saw 1092 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 28th Precinct saw 967 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.