Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- On 2015-05-22 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Mortgage Electronic Registration Systems Inc to Citimortgage Inc. View Document
- On 2000-10-04 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Flagstar Bank, FSB to Inc. Mortgage Electronicregistration Systems. View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $0.00 dated 1998-10-15 between T. Whitney Cox and Flagstar Bank, FSB View Document
- T. Whitney Cox took a mortgage for $5,964.69 from Flagstar Bank, FSB on 1998-10-15. View Document
- On 1998-10-15 a mortgage on this property was transferred from First Union Nationalbank to Flagstar Bank, FSB. View Document
- On 1998-10-15 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Independence Savingsbank to Centerbank Mortgagecompany. View Document
- T. Whitney Cox took a mortgage for $155,000.00 from American Home Mortgage on 1994-12-14. View Document
- Release dated 1994-12-14 between N.A. Barclays Bank Of Newyork and Jorge D. Smud View Document
- Whitney Cox was granted Power of Attorney for 143 Duane Street Condo on 1994-12-14 View Document
- On 1994-12-14 a mortgage on this property was transferred from American Home Mortgage to Independence Savingsbank. View Document
- Jorge Daniel Smud sold this property to T. Whitney Cox for $0.00 on 1994-11-23. View Document
- Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 1994-11-02. Parties: Jorge D. Smud View Document
- Maps filed 1994-11-02 View Document
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on Aug. 1, 2014 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2015.
- Corporate Owner: 143 Duane Street Condo Assoc, 143 Duane Street #1, Ny, NY 10013
- Managing Agent: David Prendergoast,
- Head Officer: David Prendergastt, 143 Duane Street #1, Ny, NY 10013
- Officer: Whitney Cox, 143 Duane Street #3, Ny, NY 10013
- Officer: Whitney Cox, 143 Duane Street #5, Ny, NY 10013
- Site Manager: David Prendergast,
- 143 Duane St #5, 10013
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 25.17ft x 75.0ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Tribeca South
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 6.02
Max 11,377.8 sq. ft.
Remaining 3,113.8 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.0
Max 11,340.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 3,076.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 12,285.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 4,021.0 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In 2-10 Unit Bldg.
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 1st Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 1st Precinct saw 1816 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 1st Precinct saw 258 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.