Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Lakis Polycarpou & Renee Kashuba sold this property to Tomasz Krzyzostaniak & Aaliyah Krzyzostaniak for $320,000.00 on 2013-09-26. View Document
- Ucc3 Assignment (Ucc And Federal Liens) was filed on 2013-09-25. Parties: Tomasz Krzyzostaniak & Aaliyah Krzyzostaniak, De Capital Mortgage, LLC, N.A. Wells Fargo Bank View Document
- Initial Coop UCC1 dated 2013-09-24, Debtor: Tomasz Krzyzostaniak & Aaliyah Krzyzostaniak, Secured Party: De Capital Mortgage, LLC, Assignee: View Document
- UCC3 Termination dated 2009-12-08, Debtor: Lakis Polycarpou & Renee Kashuba, Secured Party: N.A. Jpmorgan Chase Bank, Assignee: View Document
- Initial Coop UCC1 dated 2005-08-15, Debtor: Lakis Polycarpou & Renee Kashuba, Secured Party: N.A. Jpmorgan Chase Bank, Assignee: View Document
- Initial Coop UCC1 dated 2004-01-21, Debtor: Lakis Polycarpou & Renee Kashuba, Secured Party: Jpmorgan Chase Bank, Assignee: View Document
- Initial Coop UCC1 dated 2003-07-15, Debtor: Marie M Delrio & Jason S Marin, Secured Party: Inc. Wells Fargo Home Mortgage, Assignee: View Document
- Listing status changed from In Contract to Sold on 2013-09-28 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Available to In Contract on 2013-07-22 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $324,000 to $325,000 on 2013-03-14 View Listing
- This unit was listed for Sale for $324,000 on 2013-03-12 View Listing
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on April 11, 2016 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2016.
- Corporate Owner: Bennett Ave Owners Corp, 50 W 17Th St #6TH, Ny, NY 10011
- Managing Agent: Argo Real Estate Llc, Carol Tuccillo, 50 W 17Th St, Ny, NY 10011
- Head Officer: Abdoulaye Dabo, 153 Bennett Ave #5B, New York, NY 10040
- Officer: Carol Giffen, 153 Bennett Ave #1F, Ny, NY 10033
- Site Manager: Luis Gamarra,
- 143 Bennett Ave #1P, 10040
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 282.75ft x 147.33ft
- Coop Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 3.44
Max 115,240.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 14,132.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 217,750.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 116,642.0 sq. ft.
- Elevator Apartments
- Elevator Cooperative
- Land Use
- Multi-Family Elevator Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
- Full Basement Above Grade
This property is located in the 34th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 34th Precinct saw 676 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 34th Precinct saw 448 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.