Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Dorathea S Spaeda Satisfied their Mortgage with Flushing Savings Bank, FSB on 2003-04-22. View Document
- Initial UCC1 dated 2003-02-27, Debtor: Dorathea S Spada, Secured Party: Flsuhing Savings Bank, FSB, Assignee: View Document
- Peter L. Woll & Robert E. Meadows sold this property to Dorathea S. Spaeda for $0.00 on 1997-09-19. View Document
- Robert E. Meadows & Oeter I. Woll Satisfied their Mortgage with Citibank, NA on 1998-02-04. View Document
- Robert E. Meadows & Patricia B. Meadows & Charlotte Butler & 6 West 83Rd St. Corp. & 144 Beekman Street Corp. Satisfied their Mortgage with Golbal Union Bank on 1998-02-04. View Document
- Dorathea S. Spaeda took a mortgage for $150,000.00 from Flushing Savings Bank on 1998-02-04. View Document
- On 1998-02-04 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Dorothea S. Spaeda to Flushing Savings Bank. View Document
- Robert E. Meadows was granted Power of Attorney for Peter L. Woll on 1998-02-04 View Document
- Initial UCC1 dated 1997-11-03, Debtor: Dorathea S. Spaeda, Secured Party: Flushing Savings Bank, FSB, Assignee: View Document
- 144 Beekman Street Building Corp. Satisfied their Mortgage with Bowery Savings Bank on 1996-05-17. View Document
- Woll Peter L. & Meadows Robert E took a mortgage for $0.00 from N.A. Citibank on 1981-08-12. View Document
- 144 Beekman St Bldng sold this property to Peter E Woll & Robert E Meadows for $0.00 on 1981-07-22. View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $0.00 dated 1980-12-04 between Global Union Bnk and Bowery Svngs Bnk View Document
- 144 Beekman St Bldng took a mortgage for $0.00 from Bowery Svngs Bnk on 1980-12-04. View Document
- 144Beekman St Buildcorp & Meadows Patricia B & 6 West 83 St Corp & Butler Charlotte F & Meadows Robert E took a mortgage for $0.00 from Global Union Bank on 1980-05-19. View Document
- 144 Beekman St Bldgcorp took a mortgage for $0.00 from Citibank N A on 1979-08-27. View Document
- Landmark Designation (Other Documents) was filed on 1978-01-30. Parties: South St Seaport Etal, Landmarks Etal View Document
- Lillian Anastasio & Armando Anastasio & Evelyn Condela & Maria Anastasio sold this property to 144 Beekman St Bldgcorp for $0.00 on 1978-01-16. View Document
- On 1971-04-12 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Excelsior Empire Savbk & Empire Sav Bank to Anastasion Maria & Lillin Anastaso. View Document
- Aniello Jr Ex Anastasio sold this property to Lillain Anastasio for $0.00 on 1970-04-30. View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $0.00 dated 1966-05-13 between Armando Anastasio & Evelyn Condela & Aniello Anastasio & Maria Anastasio and Excelsior Savings Bank View Document
- James Ex Anastasio sold this property to Armando Anastasio & Evelyn Condela & Aniello Anastasio & Maria Anastasio for $0.00 on 1966-02-10. View Document
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on July 13, 2015 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2016.
- Individual Owner: Dorathea Thompson, 211 Front St #5FL, Ny, NY 10038
- Managing Agent: Wayne Thompson,
- Site Manager: Wayne Thompson,
- 142 Beekman St, 10038
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 25.0ft x 39.83ft
- Historic District
- South Street Seaport
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 6.02
Max 5,971.84 sq. ft.
Remaining 1,011.84 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.0
Max 5,952.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 992.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 6,448.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 1,488.0 sq. ft.
- Residence - Multiple Use
- Primarily 1 Family With 1 Store Or Office
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
- Full Basement Below Grade
This property is located in the 1st Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 1st Precinct saw 1816 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 1st Precinct saw 258 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.