Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Hsu Hsiu Lien & Chien Hsu Hsiu Lien sold this property to Hsiu Lien Hsu Living Trust & As Trustee Hsiu Lien Hsu for $0.00 on 2015-08-06. View Document
- Release dated 1999-02-12 between Bank Of East Asia and Inc. Chu & Son View Document
- Chu & Son Inc. Satisfied their Mortgage with Bank Of East Asia Limited on 1999-02-12. View Document
- UCC3 Termination dated 1998-07-09, Debtor: Chu & Son, INC, Secured Party: Limited New York Branch The Bank Of East Asia, Assignee: View Document
- Inc. Chu & Son sold this property to Hsu Hsiu Lien & Chien Hsu Hsiu Lien for $0.00 on 1997-11-26. View Document
- Inc. Chu & Son took a mortgage for $50,000.00 from Bank Of East Asia on 1997-10-16. View Document
- Initial UCC1 dated 1997-08-14, Debtor: Chu & Son, INC, Secured Party: Limited New York Branch The Bank Of East Asia, Assignee: View Document
- Chu & Son Inc took a mortgage for $150,000.00 from Bank Of East Asia on 1989-04-25. View Document
- Chu & Son Inc was granted Power of Attorney for Ming Tower Condo Bd/Mgrs on 1989-04-21 View Document
- Chu & Mui Associates sold this property to Chu & Son Inc for $0.00 on 1989-04-05. View Document
- UCC3 Release / UCC Amendment dated 1988-10-24, Debtor: Chu & Mui Associates, Secured Party: Bank Leumi Trust Company Of New York, Assignee: View Document
- Uniform Commercial Code 3 (Ucc And Federal Liens) was filed on 1988-10-24. Parties: Chu & Mui Associates, Bank Leumi Tr Co Ny View Document
- Release dated 1988-10-21 between Bank Leumi Tr Co Ny and Chu & Mui Associates View Document
- A Miscellaneous legal document filed on 1988-10-21. Parties: Bank Leumi Tr Co Ny View Document
- Maps filed 1988-07-28 View Document
- Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 1988-07-28. Parties: Chu & Mui Associates View Document
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on Sept. 7, 2016 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2017.
- Corporate Owner: Ming Tower Condominium, 141 Division St, Manhattan, NY 10002
- Managing Agent: Bethel Management Inc, Veronica Wong, 7 Chatnam Square #608, New York, NY 10038
- Head Officer: Annie Wang, 141 Division St #4, New York, NY 10002
- Officer: Michelle Mcgoey, 141 Division Street #C1, New York, NY 10002
- Site Manager: Xin Jing Chan,
- 141 Division St #8, 10002
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 0.03ft x 0.0ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 6.02
Max 9,951.06 sq. ft.
Remaining 5,092.06 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.0
Max 9,918.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 5,059.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 10,744.5 sq. ft.
Remaining 5,885.5 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In 2-10 Unit Bldg.
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 7th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 7th Precinct saw 906 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 7th Precinct saw 457 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.