Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Learn More
- Manhattan Arms Hotel, Inc., Satisfied their Mortgage with Arleen Orbuch & Dimitrios Bozirikidis on 2010-09-30. View Document
- 141 West 110 Realty LLC Satisfied their Mortgage with 110 Affiliates, LLC on 2010-07-27. View Document
- Correction Deed filed 2008-12-30 View Document
- 110 Affiliates LLC sold this property to 141 West 110Th Street LLC for $0.00 on 2002-02-18. View Document
- 141 West 110 Realtyllc took a mortgage for $975,000.00 from 110 Affiliates, LLC on 2002-08-22. View Document
- 110 Affiliates sold this property to 110 Affiliates, LLC for $0.00 on 1995-01-01. View Document
- On 1987-11-20 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Soterios Tzolis to Arleen Orbuch. View Document
- Bogardus Rlty Corp Satisfied their Mortgage with 110 Associates on 1987-05-12. View Document
- On 1986-01-24 a mortgage on this property was transferred from 141 Leasehold Corp to Soterios Tzolis & Dimitrios Bozirikidis. View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $0.00 dated 1985-12-13 between 110 Affiliates and 141 Leasehold Corp. View Document
- On 1985-12-13 a mortgage on this property was transferred from 110 Affiliates to 141 Leasehold Corp.. View Document
- On 1985-12-13 a mortgage on this property was transferred from 141 Leasehold Corp to Manhattan Arms Htl Inc. View Document
- Manhattan Arms Hotelinc took a mortgage for $115,000.00 from 141 Leasehold Corp on 1985-12-13. View Document
- 141 Leasehold Corp leased this property from 110 Affiliates on 1985-12-13 View Document
- Certificate (Other Documents) was filed on 1985-12-13. Parties: 110 Affiliates View Document
- Bogardus Realty Corp sold this property to 110 Affiliates for $0.00 on 1967-06-01. View Document
- Bogardus Realty Corp took a mortgage for $0.00 from 110 Associates on 1967-06-01. View Document
- 110 Associates sold this property to Bogardus Realty Corp for $0.00 on 1967-06-01. View Document
- 141 Central Park North, 10026
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 75.0ft x 70.92ft
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 6.02
Max 32,020.38 sq. ft.
Remaining 28,932.38 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 34,573.5 sq. ft.
Remaining 31,485.5 sq. ft.
- Affordable Shared Room Housing
- Land Use
- Commercial & Office Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
- Full Basement Below Grade
This property is located in the 28th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 28th Precinct saw 1092 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 28th Precinct saw 967 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.