Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Mortgage Agreement for $3,666,645.69 dated 2012-06-01 between 40-22 82Nd Street LLC & 212 Front Street LLC & 95-57 Roosevelt Avenue LLC and Astoria Federal Savings And Loan Association View Document
- Termination Of Assign Of L&R (Other Documents) was filed on 2004-02-02. Parties: Astoria Federal Savings And Loan Association, John Rapp & Stella Sklias View Document
- An Assignment of Leases and Rents was granted to Astoria Federal Savings And Loan Association by 212 Front Street LLC or 2003-11-04 View Document
- Mortgage And Consolidation (Mortgages & Instruments) was filed on 2004-02-02. Parties: 212 Front Street LLC, Astoria Federal Savings And Loan Association View Document
- John Rapp & Stella Sklias sold this property to 212 Front Street, LLC for $0.00 on 2003-03-28. View Document
- On 1999-12-09 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Edward Estateof Klein & Rose Marie Asexecutrix Klein to Astoria Federal Savings & Loan Association. View Document
- On 1999-12-09 a mortgage on this property was transferred from John Rapp & Stella Sklias to Astoria Federal Savings & Loan Association. View Document
- John Rapp & Stella Sklias took a mortgage for $235,000.00 from Astoria Federal Savings & Loan Association on 1999-12-09. View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $0.00 dated 1995-03-29 between Rosemarie Klein and John Rapp & Stella Sklias View Document
- Sundry Miscellaneous (Other Documents) was filed on 1988-09-19. Parties: John Rapp & Stella Sklias, J.P. Restaurant Inc View Document
- John Rapp & Stella Sklias took a mortgage for $499,900.00 from Rose Marie Klein & Edward Klein on 1987-01-09. View Document
- Rose Marie Klein sold this property to John Rapp & Stella Sklias for $0.00 on 1986-12-29. View Document
- Carmine Est/Of Russo & Rose M.Indv&Dv&Ex Klein & Anna Dec'D Russo sold this property to Rose Marie Klein for $0.00 on 1983-01-19. View Document
- Landmark Designation (Other Documents) was filed on 1978-01-30. Parties: South St Seaport Etal, Landmarks Etal View Document
- J P Rest Inc leased this property from Carmine Russo on 1977-09-15 View Document
- 140 Beekman St, 10038
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 26.33ft x 37.0ft
- Historic District
- South Street Seaport
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 6.02
Max 5,779.2 sq. ft.
Remaining 1,939.2 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.0
Max 5,760.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 1,920.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 6,240.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 2,400.0 sq. ft.
- Store Buildings
- Store With Apartments Above
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
- Full Basement Below Grade
This property is located in the 1st Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 1st Precinct saw 1816 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 1st Precinct saw 258 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.