Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- J A Mccomb Satisfied their Mortgage with N..A Citibank & Inc. Citimortgage on 2016-05-06. View Document
- Celine Spierer was granted Power of Attorney for The Chadwin House Condominium on 2016-04-20 View Document
- J Andrew Mccomb sold this property to Celine Spierer for $1,357,500.00 on 2016-04-20. View Document
- J. Andrew Mccomb & John Andrew Mccomb was granted Power of Attorney for Adam Korn on 2016-02-10 View Document
- J Mccomb Satisfied their Mortgage with Quorum Federal Credit Union F/K/A Kraft Foods Fcu on 2004-03-24. View Document
- Additional Mortgage Tax (Mortgages & Instruments) was filed on 2011-07-28. Parties: Kraft Foods Federal Credit Union & J Andrew Mccomb View Document
- Subordination Of Mortgage (Mortgages & Instruments) was filed on 2005-03-03. Parties: J. Andrew Mccomb, Kraft Foods Federal Credit Union View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $270,000.00 dated 2005-01-14 between J. Andrew Mccomb and Inc. Citimortgage View Document
- J. Andrew Mccomb took a mortgage for $88,158.99 from Inc. Citimortgage on 2005-01-14. View Document
- Catherine Kurz Mccomb was granted Power of Attorney for Andrew Mccomb & Kurz, Ii, Charles on 2004-04-19 View Document
- Subordination Of Mortgage (Mortgages & Instruments) was filed on 2004-10-25. Parties: J Andrew Mccomb View Document
- J. Andrew Mccomb Satisfied their Mortgage with Kraft Foods Federal Credit Union on 2002-12-09. View Document
- Nicholas L. Mottola took a mortgage for $25,000.00 from N.A. Citibank on 1988-05-02. View Document
- Release dated 1987-12-07 between Marine Midland Bank and Infinity Corporation View Document
- Nicholas L Mottola was granted Power of Attorney for Chadwin House Cd Bd/Mgrs on 1987-11-30 View Document
- Nicholas L Mottola took a mortgage for $77,600.00 from Citibank, NA on 1987-11-30. View Document
- Infinity Corporation sold this property to Nicholas L Mottola for $0.00 on 1987-11-04. View Document
- Maps filed 1987-10-28 View Document
- Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 1987-10-28. Parties: Infinity Corporation View Document
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on Sept. 15, 2016 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2017.
- Corporate Owner: The Chadwin House Condominium, 140 Seventh Ave, New York, NY 10011
- Managing Agent: Robert Damico, 69-17 150Thst Rear Bsmt, Flushing, NY 11367
- Head Officer: John Ruggirello, 140 7 Avenue #2M, New York City, NY 10011
- Officer: Steven Greenbaum, 1981 Marcus Ave #C131, Lake Success, NY 11042
- Site Manager: Sam Koubati,
- 140 7th Ave #7M, 10011
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 100.0ft x 184.0ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 7.52
Max 138,368.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 51,321.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.0
Max 110,400.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 23,353.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 7.5
Max 138,000.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 50,953.0 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In Elevator Bldg.
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 10th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 10th Precinct saw 1600 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 10th Precinct saw 436 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.