Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Peter Lintner & Gloria Sosa-Lintner Satisfied their Mortgage with N.A. Marine Midland Bank on 2003-03-28. View Document
- Peter Lintner & Gloria Sosa-Lintner Satisfied their Mortgage with N.A Marine Midland Bank on 1992-08-17. View Document
- G. Sosa-Lintner & Peter Lintner took a mortgage for $50,000.00 from Marine Midland Bk Na on 1992-05-18. View Document
- Peter Lintner & Gloria Sosa-Lintner took a mortgage for $79,200.00 from Marine Midland Bank on 1987-12-08. View Document
- Maryl Sosa & Peter Lintner & Gloria Sosa-Lintner was granted Power of Attorney for Chadwin House Cd Bd/Mgrs on 1987-12-08 View Document
- Infinity Corporatin sold this property to Maryl Sosa & Peter Lintner & Gloria Sosa-Lintner for $0.00 on 1987-11-13. View Document
- Release dated 1987-12-08 between Marine Midland Bank and Infinity Corporation View Document
- Maps filed 1987-10-28 View Document
- Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 1987-10-28. Parties: Infinity Corporation View Document
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on Sept. 15, 2016 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2017.
- Corporate Owner: The Chadwin House Condominium, 140 Seventh Ave, New York, NY 10011
- Managing Agent: Robert Damico, 69-17 150Thst Rear Bsmt, Flushing, NY 11367
- Head Officer: John Ruggirello, 140 7 Avenue #2M, New York City, NY 10011
- Officer: Steven Greenbaum, 1981 Marcus Ave #C131, Lake Success, NY 11042
- Site Manager: Sam Koubati,
- 140 7th Ave #7G, 10011
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 100.0ft x 184.0ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 7.52
Max 138,368.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 51,321.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.0
Max 110,400.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 23,353.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 7.5
Max 138,000.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 50,953.0 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In Elevator Bldg.
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 10th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 10th Precinct saw 1600 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 10th Precinct saw 436 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.