Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Yelena Melikian Satisfied their Mortgage with N.A. Jpmorgan Chase Bank on 2010-02-02. View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $0.00 dated 2009-12-17 between Sovereign Bank and Wells Fargo Bank View Document
- Yelena Melikian took a mortgage for $180,000.00 from N.A. Wells Fargo Bank on 2010-01-22. View Document
- Yelena Melikian took a mortgage for $300,000.00 from Sovereign Bank on 2006-11-08. View Document
- Yelena Melikian Satisfied their Mortgage with Independence Community Bank on 2006-11-16. View Document
- Yelena Melikian Satisfied their Mortgage with Chemical Bank on 2003-10-27. View Document
- Yelena Melikian took a mortgage for $50,000.00 from Independence Community Bank on 2003-05-23. View Document
- Yelena Melikian Satisfied their Mortgage with Jpmorgan Chase Bank on 2002-03-08. View Document
- Infinity Corp sold this property to Yelena Melikian for $0.00 on 1991-12-10. View Document
- Yelena Melikian was granted Power of Attorney for Chadwin House Cd Bd/Mgrs on 1992-01-08 View Document
- Release dated 1992-01-08 between Marine Midland Bank and Infinity Corp View Document
- Yelena Melikian took a mortgage for $45,000.00 from Chemical Bank on 1992-01-08. View Document
- Maps filed 1987-10-28 View Document
- Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 1987-10-28. Parties: Infinity Corporation View Document
- 140 7th Ave #7E, 10011
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 100.0ft x 184.0ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 7.52
Max 138,368.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 51,321.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.0
Max 110,400.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 23,353.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 7.5
Max 138,000.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 50,953.0 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In Elevator Bldg.
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 10th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 10th Precinct saw 1600 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 10th Precinct saw 436 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.