Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Joseph Lieb was granted Power of Attorney for The Chadwin House Condominium on 2013-07-23 View Document
- Nationstar Mortgage, LLC sold this property to 7C @ 140 7Th , LLC for $610,000.00 on 2013-07-30. View Document
- Stanley Esq Klein sold this property to Nationstar Mortgage LLC for $745,863.42 on 2012-07-25. View Document
- Lien Of Common Charges (Other Documents) was filed on 2010-04-20. Parties: Benedict Mccaffree, Board Of Managers Of Chadwin House Condominium View Document
- Lien Of Common Charges (Other Documents) was filed on 2008-11-19. Parties: Benedict Mccaffree, Board Of Managers Of Chadwin House Condominium View Document
- On 2008-10-28 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Successors And Assigns & Mortgage Electronic Registration Systems Inc. & As Nominee For Fremont Investment And Loan Its to Nationstar Mortgage LLC. View Document
- Benedict Mccaffree was granted Power of Attorney for The Chadwin House Condominium Board Of Managers on 2007-01-17 View Document
- Benedict Mccaffree took a mortgage for $607,500.00 from Mers on 2007-01-17. View Document
- Young-Ae Choi & Young-Oak Kim sold this property to Benedict Mccaffree for $650,750.00 on 2007-01-17. View Document
- Young-Oak Kim was granted Power of Attorney for Miru Kim on 2006-08-30 View Document
- Sherry Buckler Silinger & Hector Silinger Satisfied their Mortgage with Marine Midland Bank on 1994-01-03. View Document
- Sylvie Nouel was granted Power of Attorney for Chadwin House Cond Bd Mg on 1993-11-22 View Document
- Sylvie Nouel took a mortgage for $85,000.00 from Dime Savings Bank Nyfsb on 1993-11-22. View Document
- Sherry Silinger & Hector Sillinger sold this property to Sylvie Nouel for $0.00 on 1993-11-09. View Document
- A Miscellaneous legal document filed on 1993-09-14. Parties: Chadwin House Condob/Mg View Document
- A Miscellaneous legal document filed on 1993-07-12. Parties: Chadwin Hs Cd Bd Mngrs View Document
- A Miscellaneous legal document filed on 1992-11-25. Parties: Chasdwin House Cd Bdmg View Document
- A Miscellaneous legal document filed on 1992-01-08. Parties: Chadwin House Cd B/Mngrs View Document
- Sherry B. Silinger & Hector Sillinger took a mortgage for $25,000.00 from Chemical Bank on 1990-06-26. View Document
- Sherry Buckler Silinger & Hector Silinger was granted Power of Attorney for Chadwin House Cd Bd/Mgrs on 1987-12-11 View Document
- Sherry Buckler Silinger & Hector Silinger took a mortgage for $76,000.00 from Marine Midland Bank on 1987-12-11. View Document
- Infinity Corporation sold this property to Sherry Buckler Silinger & Hector Silinger for $0.00 on 1987-11-16. View Document
- Maps filed 1987-10-28 View Document
- Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 1987-10-28. Parties: Infinity Corporation View Document
- Listing status changed from Available to Rented on 2013-11-14 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $3,675 to $3,650 on 2013-10-28 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $3,795 to $3,675 on 2013-10-25 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $3,850 to $3,795 on 2013-10-15 View Listing
- This unit was listed for Rent for $3,850 on 2013-10-10 View Listing
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on Sept. 15, 2016 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2017.
- Corporate Owner: The Chadwin House Condominium, 140 Seventh Ave, New York, NY 10011
- Managing Agent: Robert Damico, 69-17 150Thst Rear Bsmt, Flushing, NY 11367
- Head Officer: John Ruggirello, 140 7 Avenue #2M, New York City, NY 10011
- Officer: Steven Greenbaum, 1981 Marcus Ave #C131, Lake Success, NY 11042
- Site Manager: Sam Koubati,
- 140 7th Ave #7C, 10011
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 100.0ft x 184.0ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 7.52
Max 138,368.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 51,321.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.0
Max 110,400.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 23,353.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 7.5
Max 138,000.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 50,953.0 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In Elevator Bldg.
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 10th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 10th Precinct saw 1600 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 10th Precinct saw 436 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.