Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Learn More
- Ran Engel was granted Power of Attorney for Board Of Managers Of The Chadwin House Condominium on 2010-10-21 View Document
- Denyse Hilsby & Daniel Lanzillotti sold this property to Ran Engel for $654,750.00 on 2010-10-21. View Document
- Carlo Lanzillotti Satisfied their Mortgage with Mortgage Electronic Registration Systems Inc on 2010-11-08. View Document
- Surviving Spouse Carol Lanzillotti sold this property to Denyse Hilsby & Daniel Lanzillotti for $0.00 on 2010-03-30. View Document
- Carlo Lanzillotti took a mortgage for $200,000.00 from Greenpoint Mortgage Funding, INC on 2003-12-03. View Document
- Carlo Lanzillotti & Carol Lanzillotti sold this property to Carol Lanzillotti for $0.00 on 1993-06-11. View Document
- Edward G. Closson Satisfied their Mortgage with Marine Midland Bankn.A. on 1993-03-17. View Document
- Carlo Lanzillotti & Carol Lanzillotti took a mortgage for $102,750.00 from Green Point Savingsbank on 1990-08-16. View Document
- Carlo Lanzillotti & Carol Lanzilloti was granted Power of Attorney for Chadwin House Condob/Mg on 1990-08-16 View Document
- Infinity Corporation sold this property to Carlo Lanzillotti & Carol Lanzillotti for $0.00 on 1990-08-13. View Document
- Carol Lanzillotti was granted Power of Attorney for Carlo Lanzillotti on 1990-08-16 View Document
- Maps filed 1987-10-28 View Document
- Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 1987-10-28. Parties: Infinity Corporation View Document
- 140 7th Ave #6D, 10011
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 100.0ft x 184.0ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 7.52
Max 138,368.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 51,321.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.0
Max 110,400.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 23,353.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 7.5
Max 138,000.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 50,953.0 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In Elevator Bldg.
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 10th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 10th Precinct saw 1600 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 10th Precinct saw 436 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.