Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Learn More
- Anthony T Troncale & Paulette Toth took a mortgage for $202,000.00 from People'S United Bank on 2012-03-16. View Document
- Anthony T Troncale & Paulette Toth Satisfied their Mortgage with Astoria Federal Savings And Loan Association on 2011-12-02. View Document
- On 2011-11-14 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Inc. Emigrant Mortgage Company to Emigrant Bank. View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $300,000.00 dated 2011-11-14 between Anthony T Troncale & Paulette Toth and Inc. Emigrant Mortgage Company View Document
- Anthony T Troncale & Paulette Toth took a mortgage for $251,562.10 from Inc. Emigrant Mortgage Company on 2011-11-14. View Document
- Anthony T Troncale & Paulette Toth took a mortgage for $150,000.00 from Astoria Federal Savings And Loan Association on 2002-11-18. View Document
- Marie D.S. De Chalon & Neal Fellenbaum was granted Power of Attorney for Chadwin House Cd Bd/Mgrs on 1987-12-08 View Document
- Marie Dominque Sauty & Neal Fellenbaum took a mortgage for $70,700.00 from Marine Midland Bankna on 1987-12-08. View Document
- Neal Fellenbaum sold this property to M-Dom Sauty De Chalon & Neal Fellenbaum for $0.00 on 1987-11-05. View Document
- Neal Fellenbaum was granted Power of Attorney for Chadwin House Cd Bd/Mgrs on 1987-12-08 View Document
- Infinity Corporation sold this property to Neal Fellenbaum for $0.00 on 1987-11-05. View Document
- Release dated 1987-11-25 between Marine Midland Bank and Infinity Corporation View Document
- Maps filed 1987-10-28 View Document
- Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 1987-10-28. Parties: Infinity Corporation View Document
- 140 7th Ave #3C, 10011
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 100.0ft x 184.0ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 7.52
Max 138,368.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 51,321.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.0
Max 110,400.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 23,353.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 7.5
Max 138,000.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 50,953.0 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In Elevator Bldg.
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 10th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 10th Precinct saw 1600 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 10th Precinct saw 436 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.