Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Nicholas Politis & Richard Desjardins Satisfied their Mortgage with Wells Fargo Bank Na on 2011-07-07. View Document
- Nicholas Politis & Richard Desjardins took a mortgage for $113,229.00 from Inc. Wells Fargo Home Mortgage on 2004-01-13. View Document
- Nicholas Politis & Richard Desjardins Satisfied their Mortgage with Wall Street Mortgage Bankers Ltd Dba Power Express on 2004-02-25. View Document
- A Miscellaneous legal document filed on 1993-05-12. Parties: Chadwain House Cd B/Mngr View Document
- A Miscellaneous legal document filed on 1992-07-01. Parties: Chadwin House Cd B/Mngr View Document
- A Miscellaneous legal document filed on 1991-04-03. Parties: Chadwin House Condob/Mn View Document
- A Miscellaneous legal document filed on 1990-09-19. Parties: Chadwin House Condob/Mg View Document
- Barbara K. Geiger & Mark A. Geiger Satisfied their Mortgage with Dollar Dry Dock Sv/Bk on 1990-06-05. View Document
- Barbara K. Geiger & Mark A Geiger took a mortgage for $117,875.00 from Dollar Dry Dock Bank on 1990-02-28. View Document
- Mark A Geiger was granted Power of Attorney for Barbara K Geiger & Barbara Swan Geiger on 1990-02-28 View Document
- Mark A Geiger & Barbara K Geiger was granted Power of Attorney for Chadwin House Cd Bd/Mgrs on 1988-02-24 View Document
- Infinity Corporation sold this property to Mark A Geiger & Barbara K Geiger for $0.00 on 1988-02-16. View Document
- Mark A Geiger & Barbara K Geiger took a mortgage for $90,000.00 from Dollar Dry Dock Svgsbk on 1988-02-24. View Document
- Release dated 1988-02-24 between Marine Midland Bank and Infinity Corp View Document
- Maps filed 1987-10-28 View Document
- Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 1987-10-28. Parties: Infinity Corporation View Document
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on Sept. 15, 2016 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2017.
- Corporate Owner: The Chadwin House Condominium, 140 Seventh Ave, New York, NY 10011
- Managing Agent: Robert Damico, 69-17 150Thst Rear Bsmt, Flushing, NY 11367
- Head Officer: John Ruggirello, 140 7 Avenue #2M, New York City, NY 10011
- Officer: Steven Greenbaum, 1981 Marcus Ave #C131, Lake Success, NY 11042
- Site Manager: Sam Koubati,
- 140 7th Ave #2F, 10011
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 100.0ft x 184.0ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 7.52
Max 138,368.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 51,321.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.0
Max 110,400.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 23,353.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 7.5
Max 138,000.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 50,953.0 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In Elevator Bldg.
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 10th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 10th Precinct saw 1600 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 10th Precinct saw 436 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.