Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Henri Stein was granted Power of Attorney for Ajit Mansukhani on 2016-02-10 View Document
- Henri Stein sold this property to Neil Mansukhani for $0.00 on 2016-02-10. View Document
- Lien Of Common Charges (Other Documents) was filed on 2011-04-25. Parties: Henri Stein, Board Of Managers Of The Chadwin House Condominium View Document
- Henri Stein Satisfied their Mortgage with Mers & Inc. Greenpoint Mortgage Funding on 2005-07-25. View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $404,100.00 dated 2005-05-09 between Henri Stein and Mers View Document
- Henri Stein took a mortgage for $104,163.73 from Mers on 2005-05-09. View Document
- Henri Stein took a mortgage for $404,100.00 from Inc. Greenpoint Mortgage Funding on 2002-12-31. View Document
- Murali V Gopwani sold this property to Henri Stein for $455,286.00 on 2002-12-31. View Document
- A Miscellaneous legal document filed on 1995-04-21. Parties: Chadwin House Condo View Document
- A Miscellaneous legal document filed on 1991-04-03. Parties: Chadwin House Cd B/Mngrs View Document
- A Miscellaneous legal document filed on 1990-09-19. Parties: Chadwin House Condob/Mg View Document
- William Kelly took a mortgage for $87,000.00 from Chemical Bank on 1988-09-30. View Document
- William Kelly was granted Power of Attorney for Chadwin Hse Cd Bd/Mgrs on 1987-12-17 View Document
- William Kelly took a mortgage for $65,000.00 from Chemical Bank on 1987-12-17. View Document
- Infinity Corporation sold this property to William Kelly for $0.00 on 1987-11-16. View Document
- Maps filed 1987-10-28 View Document
- Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 1987-10-28. Parties: Infinity Corporation View Document
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on Sept. 15, 2016 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2017.
- Corporate Owner: The Chadwin House Condominium, 140 Seventh Ave, New York, NY 10011
- Managing Agent: Robert Damico, 69-17 150Thst Rear Bsmt, Flushing, NY 11367
- Head Officer: John Ruggirello, 140 7 Avenue #2M, New York City, NY 10011
- Officer: Steven Greenbaum, 1981 Marcus Ave #C131, Lake Success, NY 11042
- Site Manager: Sam Koubati,
- 140 7th Ave #1N, 10011
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 100.0ft x 184.0ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 7.52
Max 138,368.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 51,321.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.0
Max 110,400.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 23,353.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 7.5
Max 138,000.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 50,953.0 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In Elevator Bldg.
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 10th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 10th Precinct saw 1600 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 10th Precinct saw 436 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.