Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Sunflower Llp granted an easement to Imre Ransome Kohn on 2008-11-17. View Document
- Linda Nga & Mohamed Nga sold this property to Lllp Sunflower for $0.00 on 2002-02-27. View Document
- Mohamed Nga was granted Power of Attorney for Linda Nga on 2002-04-12 View Document
- Linda Nga & Mohamed Nga Satisfied their Mortgage with Societe Financiere Privee S.A. on 2001-11-19. View Document
- Linda Nga & Mohamed Nga took a mortgage for $1,800,000.00 from Societe Financiere Privee S.A. on 1998-08-24. View Document
- Mohamed Nga was granted Power of Attorney for Linda Nga & Margaret D.Esq. Baisley on 1998-07-07 View Document
- James Olmsted & James W. Olmsted sold this property to Linda Nga & Mohamed Nga for $0.00 on 1998-04-08. View Document
- Linda Nga was granted Power of Attorney for Margaret D.Esq. Baisley on 1998-07-07 View Document
- Initial UCC1 dated 1998-06-16, Debtor: Linda Nga & Mohamed Nga, Secured Party: Societe Financiere Privee S.A., Assignee: View Document
- Margaret Schneider & Martin Schneider took a mortgage for $42,500.00 from Na Marine Midland Bank on 1996-10-15. View Document
- James Olmsted Satisfied their Mortgage with Margaret Stone on 1986-10-14. View Document
- Uniform Commercial Code 3 (Ucc And Federal Liens) was filed on 1984-03-02. Parties: Inc. Standish Group View Document
- Uniform Commercial Code 3 (Ucc And Federal Liens) was filed on 1984-03-02. Parties: Inc Fluffy Restaurant View Document
- On 1980-03-14 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Margaret Estex Stone to Alvin H Gelb. View Document
- Fluffey Restaurant Inc leased this property from James Olmsted on 1977-03-10 View Document
- James Olmsted took a mortgage for $0.00 from Margaret Stone on 1976-09-10. View Document
- Margaret Stone sold this property to James Olmsted for $0.00 on 1976-09-10. View Document
- 50 Charles Street, INC sold this property to Margaret Stone for $0.00 on 1971-10-28. View Document
- A Miscellaneous legal document filed on 1969-04-29. Parties: Greenwich Vllg Hstrcdst View Document
- 140 7th Avenue South, 10014
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 20.0ft x 95.0ft
- Historic District
- Greenwich Village
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 3.44
Max 6,020.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 1,178.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 2.0
Max 3,500.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -1,342.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 11,375.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 6,533.0 sq. ft.
- Residence - Multiple Use
- Primarily 3 Family With 1 Store Or Office
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 6th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 6th Precinct saw 2062 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 6th Precinct saw 346 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.