Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- No documents found.
- Listing status changed from Available to Rented on 2016-03-02 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Off Market to Available on 2016-02-03 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Available to Off Market on 2016-02-02 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $6,315 to $5,970 on 2016-01-27 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $6,545 to $6,315 on 2016-01-26 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $6,695 to $6,545 on 2016-01-08 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $6,795 to $6,695 on 2016-01-06 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $6,895 to $6,795 on 2016-01-05 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $7,495 to $6,895 on 2015-12-11 View Listing
- This unit was listed for Rent for $7,495 on 2015-11-05 View Listing
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on Sept. 15, 2015 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2016.
- Corporate Owner: Smart Realty Llc, 66-38 Saunders Street, Rego Park, NY 11374
- Managing Agent: Smart Realty Llc, So-Mok Szeto, 66-38 Saunders St, Rego Park, NY 11374
- Head Officer: Somok Szeto, 640 Morgan Ave, Brooklyn, NY 11222
- Officer: So-Mok Szeto, 66-38 Saunders St, Rego Park, NY 11374
- Site Manager: Vivian Chao,
- 14 Delancey St #PH, 10002
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 21.25ft x 50.25ft
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 7.52
Max 8,031.36 sq. ft.
Remaining 2,446.36 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.0
Max 6,408.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 823.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 7.5
Max 8,010.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 2,425.0 sq. ft.
- Residence - Multiple Use
- Primarily 3 Family With 1 Store Or Office
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 5th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 5th Precinct saw 1206 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 5th Precinct saw 517 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.