Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Learn More
- Diane Love sold this property to Michelle Mak Ng & Albert Ng for $565,000.00 on 2015-04-24. View Document
- Initial Coop UCC1 dated 2015-04-24, Debtor: Michelle Mak Ng & Albert Ng, Secured Party: Wells Fargo Bank Na, Assignee: View Document
- UCC3 Termination dated 2014-03-19, Debtor: Diane Love, Secured Party: Jpmorgan Chase Bank Na, Assignee: View Document
- Ucc3 Assignment (Ucc And Federal Liens) was filed on 2011-02-28. Parties: Diane Love, The Dime Savings Bank Of New York, FSB, Jpmorgan Chase Bank, NA View Document
- Listing status changed from In Contract to Sold on 2015-04-29 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Available to In Contract on 2015-01-08 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $629,900 to $599,900 on 2014-10-18 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $645,000 to $629,900 on 2014-07-25 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Off Market to Available on 2014-05-07 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Available to Off Market on 2014-04-23 View Listing
- This unit was listed for Sale for $645,000 on 2014-02-18 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Off Market to Available on 2012-05-02 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Available to Off Market on 2012-03-21 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $3,200 to $3,000 on 2012-02-12 View Listing
- This unit was listed for Rent for $3,200 on 2011-11-02 View Listing
- 139 E 33rd St #4L, 10016
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 80.0ft x 188.25ft
- Coop Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Split Zoning
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 3.44
Max 51,823.6 sq. ft.
Remaining -97,962.4 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.0
Max 90,390.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -59,396.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 97,922.5 sq. ft.
Remaining -51,863.5 sq. ft.
- Elevator Apartments
- Elevator Cooperative
- Land Use
- Multi-Family Elevator Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
- Full Basement Above Grade
This property is located in the Midtown South Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the Midtown South Precinct saw 11196 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the Midtown South Precinct saw 2014 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.