Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
Estate Of Olga Worrall Pierce & As Executor Merle Edelman sold this property to Joel H Friedman for $330,000.00 on 2012-04-03.
Show DetailsHide Details
Document DetailsDocument ID: 2012031900110001
Document Type: NYC REAL PROPERTY TRANSFER TAX
CRFN: 2012000148005Document Date: 2012-04-03
Recorded Date: 2012-04-13
Modified Date: 2012-04-13Document Amount: $330,000.00
Percent Transferred: 100%Recorded in: Manhattan
Grantor/SellerESTATE OF OLGA WORRALL PIERCE
220 RIVERSIDE DRIVE
NEW YORK, NY 10069, US MERLE EDELMAN, AS EXECUTOR
220 RIVERSIDE DRIVE
NEW YORK, NY 10069, US
Grantee/BuyerFRIEDMAN, JOEL H
139 EAST 33RD STREET
NEW YORK, NY 10016, US
- Listing status changed from Off Market to Available on 2015-08-10 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Available to Off Market on 2015-04-30 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $435,000 to $429,000 on 2015-04-04 View Listing
- This unit was listed for Sale for $435,000 on 2015-02-17 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Available to In Contract on 2011-12-13 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $349,000 to $339,000 on 2011-11-02 View Listing
- This unit was listed for Sale for $349,000 on 2011-10-25 View Listing
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on July 20, 2016 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2017.
- Corporate Owner: 139 E 33Rd St Corp, 675 Third Ave, New York, NY 10017
- Managing Agent: Douglas Elliman Property Management, Patricia Pettway-Brown, 675 Third Ave, New York, NY 10017
- Head Officer: Rhea Friedman, 675 Third Ave, New York, NY 10017
- Officer: Robert Halabov, 675 Third Ave, New York, NY 10017
- Site Manager: Jerome Subramonie,
- 139 E 33rd St #14D, 10016
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 80.0ft x 188.25ft
- Coop Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Split Zoning
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 3.44
Max 51,823.6 sq. ft.
Remaining -97,962.4 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.0
Max 90,390.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -59,396.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 97,922.5 sq. ft.
Remaining -51,863.5 sq. ft.
- Elevator Apartments
- Elevator Cooperative
- Land Use
- Multi-Family Elevator Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
- Full Basement Above Grade
This property is located in the Midtown South Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the Midtown South Precinct saw 11196 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the Midtown South Precinct saw 2014 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.