Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
Philip Miceli sold this property to Michaela Moriarty for $340,000.00 on 2012-10-26.
Show DetailsHide Details
Document DetailsDocument ID: 2012103100070001
Document Type: BOTH RPTT AND RETT
CRFN: 2012000443569Document Date: 2012-10-26
Recorded Date: 2012-11-13
Modified Date: 2012-11-13Document Amount: $340,000.00
Percent Transferred: 100%Recorded in: the Bronx
300 EAST 54TH STREET
NEW YORK, NY 10022, US
224 8TH AVENUE
NEW YORK, NY 10011, US
UCC3 Termination dated 2008-05-13, Debtor: Philip Miceli, Secured Party: Eab Mortgage Company Inc, Assignee:
Show DetailsHide Details
Document DetailsDocument ID: 2008050800147001
Document Type: UCC3 TERMINATION
CRFN: 2008000192856Document Date:
Recorded Date: 2008-05-13
Modified Date: 2008-05-13Document Amount: $0.00Recorded in: Manhattan
139 EAST 33RD STREET
NEW YORK, NY 10016, US
Secured PartyEAB MORTGAGE COMPANY INC
400 OAK STREET
GARDEN CITY, NY 11530, US
CRFN Document ID Borough Year Reel Page File NBR 98PN19177
- Listing status changed from In Contract to Sold on 2012-10-27 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Available to In Contract on 2012-08-31 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $375,000 to $359,000 on 2012-06-15 View Listing
- This unit was listed for Sale for $359,000 on 2012-06-13 View Listing
- This unit was listed for Sale for $375,000 on 2012-05-18 View Listing
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on July 20, 2016 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2017.
- Corporate Owner: 139 E 33Rd St Corp, 675 Third Ave, New York, NY 10017
- Managing Agent: Douglas Elliman Property Management, Patricia Pettway-Brown, 675 Third Ave, New York, NY 10017
- Head Officer: Rhea Friedman, 675 Third Ave, New York, NY 10017
- Officer: Robert Halabov, 675 Third Ave, New York, NY 10017
- Site Manager: Jerome Subramonie,
- 139 E 33rd St #11D, 10016
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 80.0ft x 188.25ft
- Coop Number
- NeighborhoodContent object
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Split Zoning
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 3.44
Max 51,823.6 sq. ft.
Remaining -97,962.4 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.0
Max 90,390.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -59,396.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 97,922.5 sq. ft.
Remaining -51,863.5 sq. ft.
- Elevator Apartments
- Elevator Cooperative
- Land Use
- Multi-Family Elevator Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
- Full Basement Above Grade
This property is located in the Midtown South Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the Midtown South Precinct saw 11196 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the Midtown South Precinct saw 2014 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.