Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Indu Gopal & Krishnan Gopal Trust was granted Power of Attorney for The 137 East 13Th Street Condominium Board on 2016-05-04 View Document
- Kate Sloane sold this property to Indu Gopal & Krishnan Gopal Trust for $1,700,000.00 on 2016-05-04. View Document
- Kate Sloane was granted Power of Attorney for Rachel Isaacson on 2016-04-15 View Document
- 137 Emmut Properties, LLC Satisfied their Mortgage with N.A. Capital One & North Fork Bank on 2011-01-14. View Document
- Maps filed 2007-03-13 View Document
- Condo Declaration (Deeds And Other Conveyances) was filed on 2007-03-13. Parties: 137 Emmut Properties LLC View Document
- Listing status changed from Available to Rented on 2016-07-20 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $6,300 to $6,000 on 2016-06-28 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $6,500 to $6,300 on 2016-06-13 View Listing
- This unit was listed for Rent for $6,500 on 2016-05-11 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Available to Rented on 2012-02-17 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $5,900 to $5,300 on 2011-12-21 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $6,100 to $5,900 on 2011-11-21 View Listing
- This unit was listed for Rent for $6,100 on 2011-10-25 View Listing
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on Sept. 27, 2016 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2017.
- Corporate Owner: 137 East 13Th Street Condo, 120 West 31St Street #6 FL, New York, NY 10001
- Managing Agent: Safeguard Realty Management, Inc, Benjamin Sopkin, 120 West 31St Street #6 FL, New York, NY 10001
- Head Officer: Nicole Ruff, 137 East 13Th Street #9A, New York, NY 10003
- Officer: Benjamin Sopkin, 120 West 31St Street #6 FL, New York, NY 10001
- Site Manager: Benedict Henry,
- 137 E 13th St #3A, 10003
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 25.0ft x 100.0ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 6.02
Max 13,093.5 sq. ft.
Remaining 1,390.5 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.0
Max 13,050.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 1,347.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 14,137.5 sq. ft.
Remaining 2,434.5 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In 2-10 Unit Bldg.
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 9th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 9th Precinct saw 1340 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 9th Precinct saw 361 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.