Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Jennifer J Gong took a mortgage for $1,000,000.00 from United Nations Federal Credit Union on 2015-07-23. View Document
- Jennifer J Gong was granted Power of Attorney for The 137 East 13Th Street Condominium on 2015-07-23 View Document
- David Eustis sold this property to Jennifer J Gong for $1,665,000.00 on 2015-07-23. View Document
- David Eustis was granted Power of Attorney for Eric Rosenberg on 2015-07-14 View Document
- David Eustis Satisfied their Mortgage with Hsbc Mortgage Corporation (Usa) & Mortgage Electronic Registration Systems, INC & N.A. Hsbc Bank Usa on 2015-07-28. View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $660,000.00 dated 2012-08-17 between David Eustis and Hsbc Bank, Usa, N.A. View Document
- David Eustis took a mortgage for $13,005.93 from ''Mers'' on 2012-08-17. View Document
- On 2012-08-13 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Hsbc Mortgage Corporation (Usa) to ''Mers''. View Document
- David P Eustis was granted Power of Attorney for The 137 East 13Th Street Condominium on 2011-03-14 View Document
- David Eustis took a mortgage for $675,000.00 from Mers on 2011-03-14. View Document
- 137 Emmut Properties LLC sold this property to David Eustis for $1,075,000.00 on 2011-03-14. View Document
- 137 Emmut Properties, LLC Satisfied their Mortgage with N.A. Capital One & North Fork Bank on 2011-01-14. View Document
- Maps filed 2007-03-13 View Document
- Condo Declaration (Deeds And Other Conveyances) was filed on 2007-03-13. Parties: 137 Emmut Properties LLC View Document
- 137 E 13th St #10A, 10003
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 25.0ft x 100.0ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 6.02
Max 13,093.5 sq. ft.
Remaining 1,390.5 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.0
Max 13,050.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 1,347.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 14,137.5 sq. ft.
Remaining 2,434.5 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In 2-10 Unit Bldg.
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 9th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 9th Precinct saw 1340 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 9th Precinct saw 361 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.