Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- 137 Duane Holdings LLC was granted Power of Attorney for Diamond On Duane Condominium on 2014-07-16 View Document
- 137 Duane Street Condo LLC sold this property to 137 Duane Holdings LLC for $5,550,000.00 on 2014-07-16. View Document
- 137 Duane Condo, LLC Satisfied their Mortgage with Borgen Funding, LLC on 2012-05-04. View Document
- 137 Duane Street Condo LLC was granted Power of Attorney for Board Of Managers Of Diamond On Duane Condominium on 2012-05-14 View Document
- 137 Duane Condo, LLC sold this property to 137 Duane Street Condo LLC for $7,500,000.00 on 2012-05-11. View Document
- Subordination Of Mortgage (Mortgages & Instruments) was filed on 2008-07-03. Parties: Borgen Funding, LLC, 137 Duane Condo, LLC View Document
- On 2008-04-01 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Anglo Irish Bank Corporation Plc to Borgen Funding, LLC. View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $32,000,000.00 dated 2008-04-01 between 137 Duane Condo, LLC and Anglo Irish Bank Corporation Plc View Document
- Maps filed 2007-12-04 View Document
- Condo Declaration (Deeds And Other Conveyances) was filed on 2007-12-04. Parties: Diamond On Duane Condominium View Document
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on June 13, 2016 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2017.
- Corporate Owner: Diamond On Duane Condominium, 666 Broadway #12, New York, NY 10012
- Managing Agent: The Andrews Organization, Eugene Andrews, 666 Broadway #12, New York, NY 10012
- Head Officer: Michael Hyun, 137 Duane St #2A, New York, NY 10013
- Officer: Dana Gordon, 666 Broadway #12, New York, NY 10012
- Site Manager: Dana Gordon,
- 137 Duane St #4B, 10013
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 74.75ft x 175.5ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Tribeca South
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 6.02
Max 79,126.88 sq. ft.
Remaining 4,199.88 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.0
Max 78,864.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 3,937.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 85,436.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 10,509.0 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In Elevator Bldg.
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 1st Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 1st Precinct saw 1816 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 1st Precinct saw 258 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.