Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Daniella Phillips sold this property to 11 Convent 128Th St., LLC for $0.00 on 2010-12-27. View Document
- Daniella Phillips was granted Power of Attorney for Semiramis Condominium on 1998-09-02 View Document
- Cc Clover Assets Lp sold this property to Daniella Phillips for $0.00 on 1998-04-15. View Document
- Rubin, Soloman Esq.,Ref. & Rafael Def Marx & Raphael Def Marx & Semiramis Condominium sold this property to L.P. C.C. Clover Assets for $0.00 on 1995-05-23. View Document
- On 1995-06-19 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Chemical Bank to C C Clover Equitieslimited Partnership. View Document
- A Miscellaneous legal document filed on 1994-02-09. Parties: Semiramis Condo View Document
- Raphael Marx was granted Power of Attorney for Semiramis Condo Bd/Mgrs on 1989-06-29 View Document
- Rafael Marx took a mortgage for $106,200.00 from Chemical Bank on 1989-06-29. View Document
- Parkside North Dvlpinc sold this property to Raphael Marx for $0.00 on 1989-05-24. View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $0.00 dated 1988-12-19 between Atlantic Bank Ny & Equtiable Assur Society and Parkside North Dvlprs View Document
- Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 1988-11-14. Parties: Parkside North Dvlprs View Document
- Maps filed 1988-11-14 View Document
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on Nov. 10, 2015 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2016.
- Corporate Owner: The Semiramis Condominium, 42 River St #2ND FL, Sleepy, NY 10591
- Managing Agent: Blue Woods Management, Justin Verret, 307 7Th Ave #604, New York, NY 10001
- Head Officer: Giovanna Zorzi, 42 River St #2ND FL, Sleepy, NY 10591
- Officer: Mikio Yamamoto, 42 River St #2ND FL, Sleepy, NY 10591
- Site Manager: Johan Henriques,
- 137 Central Park North #6D, 10026
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 0.16ft x 0.0ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 6.02
Max 42,693.84 sq. ft.
Remaining 12,932.84 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 46,098.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 16,337.0 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In Elevator Bldg.
- Land Use
- Multi-Family Elevator Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 28th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 28th Precinct saw 1092 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 28th Precinct saw 967 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.